Sunday, December 05, 2004

 

Incredible



I met my Dale last Wednesday evening. It's been, what, a couple of months? Seems like it's getting to be a regular schedule, meeting me every other month. Oho! So what's this? A mistress complaining about the "schedule?" Unbelievable.

He does still call me up everyday. And he hasn't changed toward me. In fact, he's become more demonstrative. He kisses me a lot more now, and keeps me in his arms longer. I guess it's because we don't see each other so often anymore. He has become very busy with work. I sense that work has now become the exciting thing in his life at this point. I totally envy him this. He's found what he likes to do and what he's good at, and he gets paid a lot of money to do it to boot.

Anyway.

He went for my breasts almost at once. He just loves them. Then we spent some time in the shower. I got to suck on his cock as long as I wanted, and kept sticking my tongue inside the foreskin. He loved that. And then, something new happened. I took his hard cock and used it on my clit. I had him against the wall, warm water pouring over us both; I had a knee up, rubbing his cock against my clit when, suddenly, I felt this hot gush of cum running down my thighs, down to my legs. I suppose Dale felt it, too, as he got all excited and turned me from him, bent me forward and started to fuck me from behind.

It didn't last long and we were soon back to me rubbing his cock against my clit and gushing hot cum down our legs. Exhausted, I knelt down and turned to sucking on his cock instead.


Finally, we towelled off and went back to the room. He ate me and ate me for what seemed like half an hour; we stopped only when he noticed that my phone was ringing. I had noticed it earlier but was determined to ignore it. I picked up my fone just as it stopped ringing, glanced at the number before I turned it off; it was my Carl.

What a heartbreak.

I gushed a lot of cum all over the bed, Dale working his magic fingers. Hot, fluid, wet cum. I found that when I relaxed just as I'm about to cum, it feels so much better when it gushes out. Two, three, four times, my Dale made me cum. It felt so satisfying, as if it came from the very depths of my being.

We rested a while, talking about this and that, Dale holding me in his arms. During this time, he had to take two fone calls, one from his staff and another from his boss. I think he felt unnerved taking a call from his boss with me in the room. It took a few minutes to get his mind back to fucking. Anyway, when he did, he asked me to play with his cock to make him cum.

I did and, at the same time, started playing with my clit as well. Oh, but that felt good. He watched appreciatively as I gushed all over my fingers. And then, he exploded all over my breasts. I came again as he was rubbing his cum all over me with his cock. It was just an incredible feeling. If I weren't so exhausted at that point, I could have gotten on my knees, played with my clit and splashed the sheets with yet more hot cum.

The Inner Slut certainly has this down to an art. She's very proud of herself. Yes, she is.

She's starting to scare me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?