Monday, October 04, 2004

 

Sex in the City



Interesting. I was just reading all about Sex in the City's Carrie Bradshaw. I never watched the series although all my girl friends did. While they were watching Sarah Jessica Parker, et al., I was watching Will & Grace. Then again, while everyone else was watching The West Wing, I was watching The Sopranos. That was when I still had time to watch tv.

So, am I anything like Carrie Bradshaw? Yeah, I guess. Only, she's more successful in her career. And has lots more clothes and jewelry and shoes. And lives in an exciting town. And she's played by a beautiful successful actress while I'm just played by me.

So, will I now watch Sex in the City? No. I want to get that boxed set of the complete first season of The Sopranos. When I get the money. That could be a long wait.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?