Sunday, October 24, 2004

 

Long time



It's been months since I last saw Patrick the Pilot. I didn't think he'd call me up again but he did, yesterday. What's more, he rebuked me for not having kept in touch. After all, he said, we are good friends, first and foremost. I was blown away.

What is it with pilots, I ask again. I have so many pilots in my "little black book," so to speak. Of course, there's the fact that they do get around but do they all have to land on my lap? I must've been an airport in my past life...

I was going to write about Marge but I'll keep that for a rainy day. I'll just say that she said something that Terry asked her about me. He wanted to know how Marge was dealing with my depression.

So, Terry the Insensitive is not, after all. His apparent insensitivity was merely his way of coping with my depression. He is Scorpio, after all. Parenthetically, Marge isn't seeing him anymore. She got tired of his selfish, shallow attitude toward her and his fear of getting emotionally close. Speaking of depression, I glanced inside a Cosmo mag the other day and saw a list of signs, any which one should have you seeking professional help, or so the article claims. There were some eight in the list, two of which I recognized in myself.

Interesting. So do I go see a shrink? No, thanks. I just need exercise. Along with some good ol' fucking. The Inner Slut heartily agrees.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?