Monday, October 18, 2004

 

Another chat with Tom...



Here's another good erotic chat with Tom. This was this morning.
Tom : as my sex slave I need and want my asshole rimmed really good with that tongue of yours, so before we do that I need to be cleaned out

Me : good

Tom : tell me my cunt whore slave how are you going to do this

Me : ooohh, wait...lots of lube before i slip my finger in your asshole to relax it...slowly...gently...then 2 fingers...mmmmm....got to get you ready for that douche, warm water and lactic acid to clean you out...so while i'm doing you with 2 fingers, i'm also stroking your cock...nice and hot and hard...mmmmm.....

Tom : yeah

Me : maybe suck on you for a while...love doing that...now that you're relaxed, you're ready for the douche

Tom : make sure the water is nice and warm...oooh yeah

Me : so offer up that ass to me, slave, high up in the air

Tom : fill me up BITCH! HERE YOU GO, cunt

Me : slowly push in the douche...slowly...gently

Tom : mmm...ahhhhh

Me : fill you up with nice warm water

Tom : yeah

Me : give you a little spanking for being too eager....and when you're full...

Tom : ooooh

Me : i stroke your cock a little more, while you hold that load in...not till i tell you to go to the bathroom do you go, slave...spank you a bit more...just because...LOL!

Tom : i won't

Me : but because i care for my slave, i let you go to the bathroom to relieve yourself...

Tom : I'll be good, my cunt whore

Me : and you better squirt out all of it before you come back to me

Tom : thanks and are you going to do it again?

Me : of course! a 2nd time...a nice full load again

Tom : good

Me : this time you're on your back...

Tom : tell me more, CUNT

Me : while i squeeze in the water up your asshole...

Tom : no, I can hold more doggie style

Me : don't argue with me, slave

Tom : OK

Me : i want to suck on your cock while you hold that load in...but now i want to play with your ass, so off you go to the bathroom

Tom : No...!...well, ok...

Me : what do you mean no? you go relieve yourself, slave! and come back to me, i want to lick your ass real good...mmmm....

Tom : OK but show me your clean asshole 1st

Me : you already saw that LOL!...even fucked it already LOL!

Tom : I need more...but not with my dick

Me : it's my turn, slave

Tom : OK here I go

Me : so on your knees...

Tom : mmm...nice and clean now

Me : with your ass high up in the air

Tom : Ok

Me : while i lick your asshole round and round

Tom : you bet master

Me : and when it begins to open up...

Tom : yeeeeaaah

Me : i put on lots of lube

Tom : mmmm

Me : then i massage the rim with the finger sleeve...

Tom : nice and open now

Me : the one you like so much...just on the rim

Tom : and does it gape for you

Me : oh yeah, it does now...nice and open...then i push in 1 finger...

Tom : goood

Me : wriggle it inside all around...

Tom : oooh yeah

Me : while i stroke your cock...

Tom : mmmm

Me : wriggling it inside, stroking your insides well...your cock is so hard now and your balls are full

Tom : wiggle and twist my cunt

Me : so now it's time for 2 fingers...your asshole is so open and relaxed

Tom : yeahh

Me : the finger sleeve feels so good in you...wriggling there inside you

Tom : you make me that way my sex slave

Me : but i pull my fingers out...

Tom : go nice and deep

Me : and tease you with the beads...the gel pink beads in a wand...you like those beads

Tom : yeah baby...ooooh yeah

Me : so 1 small bead in first...in and out...just to tease...and you love it, your asshole just keeps gaping open, asking for more beads

Tom : ah....feels sooo fucking hot

Me : so i slip in 2 more beads...then out...and in again...you love that dont you

Tom : let do it to each other 69 same time

Me : oh no, not yet

Tom : sheeeeeet...uh huh

Me : i take the 2 ended dildo...and shove the beads all the way in your asshole
Me : oh you moan and complain

Tom : ahhhhhhhh

Me : but i give you a real good spanking

Tom : ooooohh ahhhhhh sheeet

Me : as i pull it all out...slowly...one bead at a time

Tom : You're my hot cunt slave

Me : then i push it all back in...slowly this time

Tom : mmmm

Me : oh yeah...all the way in...

Tom : yeeeee haaaaa

Me : wriggling it all around

Tom : love it don't stop...yes yes

Me : so while it's deep inside you, i push the other end in my pussy...

Tom : yes

Me : and i fuck you hard and deep

Tom : that's it, baby

Me : hard and deep...all the way in...oh baby, that feels so good

Tom : I am so hard right now my ball are going to burst

Me : not yet, slave...hold it back

Tom : you betch ya

Me : i'm not done with you yet

Tom : yes master...good

Me : i'm gonna use the butt plugs on you...first the small one

Tom : oooh

Me : inside you while i stroke your cock...

Tom : good and stick on in your for good measure too

Me : i'm the one in control here slave, so shut up

Tom : yes master

Me : then i take out the plug and put in the next bigger size...and give you a good whacking for asking to use a butt plug on me while i'm playing with you...be a good slave

Tom : oh wow

Me : i'm gonna pull that plug out

Tom : yes master

Me : and push it in again

Tom : and

Me : out...then in again...out...then in again

Tom : mmmmm...yes

Me : oh but your asshole is so open by now, asking for more

Tom : ahhhh

Tom : can I cum now...mmmm

Me : then i get the biggest butt plug...not yet, slave, i'm not done with you yet

Tom : tongue, master, please

Me : i'm gonna shove that plug in...

Tom : good...and...

Me : and leave it there while i suck on your cock...lick your balls...and slip on a cock ring on you

Tom : ahhh feels soooo good

Me : then while that plug's still in your ass, you lie on your back

Tom : yes yes

Me : and i sit on your cock...

Tom : of course

Me : and ride that fucker for all its worth

Tom : mmmmmm so fucking hot

Me : ooohhhh that cock ring feels so good...

Tom : yes master

Me : tickling my clit...

Tom : deeper

Me : oh yeah....harder...but you're not allowed to cum yet

Tom : good god, I love the feeling of being full too

Me : so while the plug's still in you....

Tom : pleeeze...yes

Me : you watch while i make myself cum...and as i squirt my pussy juice out...

Tom : toooo fucking hot

Me : you cum all over my tits...and my tummy...all your cum on me

Tom : yes yes...AHHHHHHHH

Me : man, that was tiring...LOL!

Tom : big load to release...butt good

Me : LOL! so i slowly pull that plug out...

Tom : mmmm

Me : and i rub myself all over you...your tummy

Tom : and...

Me : and your butt...

Tom : ooooh love those tits

Me : i rub all your cum off me onto you...oh yeah...rubbing my nipples all over your ass...

Tom : on my butt and your nipples in my asshole

Me : oh yeah

Tom : shit, girl, you're killing me

Me : that was fun! get on over here, i need to ravish you...LOL!
I can't wait for this guy to get back to me. The last time we were together, we just didn't have time for the toys, really. Actually, we probably would have had enough time if we just weren't so hot for each other. We just went for each other and fucked our brains out.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?