Monday, September 13, 2004

 

Tom's toys



We used the jelly finger sleeves. Actually, I used it on Tom. The one with the small round dots all around it. Tom swears it felt really good up his ass. He did cum a lot. Then he put me on the table and used the double-ended jelly dildo. One end was a regular dildo while the other was actually a wand of anal beads. That end was for him, so while this huge jelly dildo was ripping my pussy apart, the anal beads were up his ass. I would've wanted to have used it on him, since I couldn't really see what was going on. Me on top of him while he's on all fours with his ass in the air. That would've been something.

I don't know what it was but the fucking felt different. Tom's dick was so much harder this time around, and went deeper, than I remember. He just seems to be fucking my insides as well. Tom calls it the comfort factor, or how comfortable we've become with each other. I was surprised at how many times he remarked, while fucking me deeply, how hard I make him. And he seemed surprised at how hard he did get. Flattering, very flattering.

The relationship has gone beyond fucking buddies. We're good friends and work well together. Yes, I'm helping him out in his trading business in the country. Managed to line up several people to see, which interviews turned out pretty well. In fact, better than expected. He'd asked me a couple of months before, while we were chatting online, if I wanted to make some extra money on the side. I said I wasn't into sales and didn't know how to sell anything, even if my life depended on it. He dropped it and didn't pursue it. But when I went around with him last week, seeing these people, my contacts, I realized that I could make it work. He pointed out things to me about myself that I never considered as skills I could use to sell -- not even sell, just talk to people. That was all he asked for, that I talk to people. So, ok. Let's get it on, then. And it helps a lot that I use the product myself and find it extremely beneficial.

Interesting turn of events. We talked about the intimacy, the play, and he suggested that we drop it entirely. I didn't want to do that, and I told him so, as I enjoy the play. The Inner Slut doesn't want to let go of this guy. He's just too precious. I have no qualms about mixing business with pleasure with Tom. He's an intelligent guy, a decent man, who I can respect and admire. There's so much about him that I want to know. All in good time.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?