Thursday, September 23, 2004

 

Bad case of the flu



I've been sick since Tuesday. I get chills, they're multiplying. I feel like I've been run over by ten trucks, one after the other. I think it's viral. Anyway, Tom and I have been chatting everyday, and yesterday, he said he was looking forward to coming back before the year ends. Business seems to be good for him. And then he remarked that he was looking at anal training for me, slowly and gently, for months and years. LOL! Years?? He replid: You never know!!!

He sent me fotos from the web of "our" double-ended dildo in action, used by two women. It was exactly what I want to do to Tom. He likes me to describe what I'd to his ass.First, I would tease it really gently with my tongue. Then massage it with my finger, to relax it. Then push in one finger at a time. Then two fingers. Lots of lube!

Second, I'd put on the finger sleeves and just finger fuck his ass. And just when he's about to cum, I gently pull out my fingers and tease him with the anal wand of the double-ended dildo. And when he's very relaxed, I'll slid the entire length of the wand up his ass and ride that dildo for all its worth. And I won't stop till I'm satisfied.

Role reversal is soooo sexy!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?