Tuesday, August 24, 2004

 

Thanks, Keith!



Interesting blog, Jazz & Poultry. From that site, allow me to reproduce here one particular entry that I find extremely intriguing in the light of the discussion so far:
Sexual study

My wife told me about this study on sexual arousal. Apparently scientists were able to deduce that when men are aroused this will translate into wanting to have sexual relations. But the study found that when women are aroused it doeesn't necessarily translate into wanting to have sex. Other factors may come into the equation, such as love, long term commitment etc. Women are actually able to use their *brain* when it comes to deciding whether or not to have sex. Men seem unable to use that particular organ.

So the study basically states what we all have long known to be the case: ALL MEN ARE BEASTS.

Posted Mar 2, 2004
at 10:22 am by commish
With the express permission of the owner, Keith.

Take a load off, folks. What with the human genome project, the on-going mapping of proteins in the human body, a proposed look at hormones -- don't get me started on that last one -- it's all so very tech-savvy and uppity and snotty. Let's just sit back a bit and let our hair down. I propose a large mug of coffee and a comfy seat and watch as men and women go by, playing the games people play, and enjoy.

I'll say this: I'm enjoying myself so far with you interesting folks.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?