Friday, August 13, 2004

 

Jake



I'm sick with worry over my Dale. I don't know what to think. Maybe he's bored with me already.

I was with Jake last night. Had a fun time. A better time, this time. He still loves to nibble on feet. Sucked on my toes as he fingered my pussy, while I rubbed my clit. He got really turned on by this. Unfortunately, I didn't have wet cums, only dry ones. I find these very frustrating. Surprisingly, I found it such a turn-on to have my toes sucked while I played with myself.

It was fun, too, to have one of my feet caress his balls while the other one rubbed on his dick. He loved that. I thought it was cute.

We started fucking and he was very sexed up, although he would stop every now and then to keep from cumming himself. I turned over and he fucked me doggie-style. That was nice. But, again, he had to stop every few seconds. When he couldn't hold back anymore, he got me on my back and fucked me deep and hard. I let him do his thing. It didn't last very long.

He apologized for cumming so soon, but I told him not to worry about it. I didn't tell him, but I wasn't really in the mood to play. But the fucking did release some tension, although I couldn't get Dale off my mind. Sent Dale a text message but no replies.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?