Saturday, June 12, 2004

 

What the...!



From Mario, early morning, today:

(3:04:22 AM): hi, my wife found my cellphone with your number. don't reply to any messages from me. bye...

This is too strange. So I guess we won't be meeting this afternoon then. Oh well. I'm meeting Tom tonight. He's going home on Monday morning and Marge and I were thinking we could have a threesome on Sunday evening. I was inviting John to join us but he isn't available on Sunday. I'm wearing something that's designed to give Marge some healthy competition, in the field of skirts and legs and underwear. We'll see.

As for Mario, he's been de-listed. Too dangerous. Apparently, his wife suspects that he's playing around. Too stupid. Time to say goodbye.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?