Monday, June 07, 2004

 

Heat wave



I cannot believe how hot the sex was with Tom last Friday night. We stayed at his hotel room where there, at the foot of the bed, was a cushioned bench. It was actually great for fucking, with me lying on it, my arms above my head, and knees up, legs in the air. I thought I'd ask Tom to tie my hands to one end but we were just so into it. Perhaps next time.

He came all over my tummy and breasts. While he was splattering his cum all over me, I felt the strangest sensation. My clit was tingling. And then I felt this hot surge of juice coming out of my insides, crawling out of my pussy with increasing speed and just squirt out. That was the first time I'd cum, legs apart, without touching myself. Tom was so dumbfounded. I was thrilled. Again, it felt like peeing, it was that strong, but it was all cum. And it felt great.

I love the way he thrust his cock deep into me. One thing about competition bikers is that they have such strong legs. He was on his feet, straddling me, thrusting hard and deep. I could feel his cockhead hitting my pubic bone. At least, I think that's the pubic bone. It felt really strange. And exciting. Seeing this man over me, lost in the throes of his own pleasure, and my own body's response to his. There is nothing like sex between two people whose minds and bodies are so connected.

There is this one thing about me that intelligent men seem to find very attractive: that they can talk to me and feel so very comfortable with me. John, Mario and Tom, they have all expressed this at one time or another. Tom's even remarked several times how the sound of my voice on the phone always makes him melt. He says I'd make a great 900 operator.

So I'm easy to talk to. Men can talk to me about anything under the sun. I make them laugh. They find me really sexy. Sounds like the making of a great geisha. Too bad I'm not Japanese. I'd make a great living as one.

I still have to talk to my present boss about my quitting. I don't want to do it. Not that I want to be with her any longer. I find it funny, how she sits there and is a brilliant scholar -- but a rotten manager. She's got really crappy management skills. And just because she's a lawyer and a scholar, she thinks she's doing a great job. Funny, really, when you consider that I've been doing the real dirty work. I don't even know why I'm hesitating with this court job where I'd certainly be appreciated for my skills (legal or otherwise). Maybe I'm growing too old, starting to feel complacent or lazy, becoming too afraid of change.

I'll just have to get this over with. Tomorrow. (Chicken...)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?