Tuesday, June 22, 2004

 

Bill, the X-G-Man, cometh...



This took place last week, the 16th, via IM.

Bill: Hello, sunshine!

Me: Hi, baby! How've you been?

Bill: I am fine and will be in Manila next week. Will you be around and horny?

Me: You bet. What's your sked like?

Bill: I will stay at _____ Hotel in Makati and arrive on 22nd.

Me: How long will you be staying? I thought you bought a condo unit last time you were here.

Bill: Only for that night but will arrive early in the day and leave late afternoon 23rd.

Me: Will you have time for fun?

Bill: Couldn’t get the good deal so passed.

Me: Too bad. Anyway, what's the plan then? Do we meet evening of the 22nd at your hotel?

Bill: Not a problem. do you have a number I can call when I am there?

Me: (my number) Mobile.

Bill: Great and you can call my roaming phone (his number).

Me: Ok.

Bill: Is your pussy still hot? Done any group action or exciting sex?

Me: Will be meeting with a couple this Saturday, old friends.

Bill: Would love a good cluster fuck. My balls are really full at the moment. Love to suck your lovely titties as well.

Me: Hold that thought...can't wait till you get here! Have you been good? Or if not good, safe?

Bill: Nothing much. did a gangbang but not real exciting. How about you?

Me: Always safe. Met a few old friends, nothing new.

Bill: Anything naughty or kinky? How about dominance?

Me: Nothing wild or kinky. Just plain vanilla.

Bill: Do you like anal? I would love to have a couple of girls piss on my cock while I jack off. Any ideas?

Me: I'm not that crazy about anal, or pissing for that matter. Not crazy about "water sports."

Bill: Do you know any bi couples?

Me: Just this couple I'm meeting this weekend, but he's not bi. She is.

Bill: I would like to try a foursome of bi action.

Me: By bi, you mean, the guy's bi too?

Bill: Any chance we can hook up as a couple with some others in Manila? I wouldn't mind a guy jacking me off, etc. while we watch you and a lovely get to it.

Me: I can check with another girl friend, but I dunno if she'll do me.

Bill: I was thinking maybe we could hook up with some available couples looking for action in Manila.

Me: A 4som is not easy to arrange in Manila.

Bill: What do you like and look for? Seen a lot on (this site). I would like to find a group to do all.

Me: There's only one woman I'd like to do it with and she's very cautious with people. I don't think her husband's gonna like male-male action. He likes to watch her wife do me.

Bill: Not a problem, I am up for most anything.

Me: I've met some from groups but I found them a bit sleazy, not trustworthy at all.

Bill: I would like to find a partner so we could travel around and do some regional fun fucking.

Me: Regional, huh!

Bill: Yeah, maybe in Singapore and HK. I would cover the costs.

Me: Hmmm....do they play it safe over there? Sleazy folks who'd fuck just everyone and anyone in sight?

Bill: I think we just have to meet them and talk to them before that. Would be fun though. Also, we can find some nice ladies for you if you like pussy.

Me: I still have to learn how to like pussy, but I like having women do me, only if there's a male audience!

Bill: Sounds good to me. What is your hottest fantasy?

Me: Oooohhh! Gangbang! Five big men, all at once....mmmm....with my partner watching...then after the five guys are done with me, my partner has his way with me.

Bill: I did that but boring as stood around as she could not handle all of us at one time.

Me: That makes sense...five men are a lot...maybe 3 men then…that would be more practicable...

Bill: A black guy did join us with a 12” cock. He shot his load all over her asshole and then we fucked her the ass as well.

Me: Wow...I guess if I’m to do a gangbang I’ll have to learn to take it in the ass as well.... It hurts...

Bill: What do you think of putting up a joint message on (this site) for couples?

Me: Us two?

Bill: You have such a lovely ass I hope I can break it in slowly... Yeah, the two of us as a couple.

Me: Sure! But you see the sked's gonna be difficult. I can't just up and leave with you just because we got invited. I'm gonna be starting a new job come July...

Bill: Are you into dominance?

Me: Oh, yeah! But nothing hard core...and no pain.

Bill: Yeah, will take planning but I think we can try if you are up to it. I will bring my camera. We can do Manila first if you wish.

Me: Ok, we can try.

Bill: Your new posting photo on (this site) is hot! So what is the last action you had?

Me: Yeah? Thanks!...This guy from California, old friend.

Bill: I would love to fuck a girl with milk in her tits. Know any?

Me: You know, I have a "slave" who likes to do that....Lemme get in touch with her…

Bill: I would be forever indebted.

Me: But she's a big girl, obese almost. But with huge breasts.

Bill: I would like to watch you with your slaves. Never done any of that...Big is okay.

Me: Great. Lemme get in touch with her.

Bill: Does she have much milk?

Me: I dunno. I don’t think she does it anymore tho...

Bill: With slaves what do you do and tell them?

Me: Well, what I want her to do...I’ve never really been with her in play...we could give it a try...even without her milk...

Bill: Would you let me watch and be present, I would jack off for you as I watch, etc....

Me: That'd be fun...

Bill: Sounds like fun. Can you set it up for my visit?

Me: I will try. She's sometimes busy.

Bill: Do you like to watch any male to male action?

Me: I've never seen any...but I’d like to try it.

Bill: I had a trannie send me a mail wants to suck my cock in Manila. Would you like to participate?

Me: What’s a trannie?

Bill: I wouldn't mind experimenting with him. Never done it before...Trannie is ladyboy.

Me: Oooh....ok.… sure!

Bill: I will try and contact him if you are up to it. Would you be willing to fuck him?

Me: Only if you can assure me he's disease free!

Bill: Condoms for him.

Me: Yeah but....couldn't you get diseases thru saliva...

Bill: We could be selective..

Me: I'd like to meet him first.

Bill: How about I fuck you while he fucks me?

Me: Oooohhh.....love that!

Bill: So are you ready to do all this?

Me: First time for everything...My friend is interested in joining us in this.

Bill: You contact your friends and the fat one and I will contact mine, and let’s plan on the 22nd meeting.

Me: She's a really horny gal, loves anal.

Bill: Which friend? Tell me about her. Did you just talk to her?

Me: Ok, the big girl is different from this one I’m telling you about.

Bill: Do you mind if I give her a good ass fucking?

Me: Of course, I don’t. She'd love it!

Bill: Tell me about her. Is she with you now?

Me: She's my age, shorter than me, very smart...I'm chatting with her.

Bill: What is she like?

Me: She's very level headed, no pretensions and no silly expectations. She tells it as it is.

Bill: So have you done it with her?

Me: No, not yet

Bill: What time on 22nd?

Me: How about 7pm?

Bill: Sounds good. Let's talk again. I will be at (this hotel) and let's meet there.

Me: Ok...please let me know too if it's possible to stay over...just me...

Bill: So see if you can get your friends, and you need to stay over so I can fuck you good.

Me: You just answered my question!

Bill: So you have any photos of them or their handles? Should I get the ladyboy?

Me: She’s Marge. She's the one who loves anal...Yeah, ask the trannie to join us.

Bill: Will your friend mind if he joins?

Me: No, she's looking forward to a new experience!

Bill: He can fuck me while you two participate and play or watch.

Me: Oh, we'll play alright! Could you get some KY warming liquid over there? It's a lubricant but no so thick.

Bill: Okay, I will plan on it. Get back to me and keep me informed. All the above and more would be fantastic. You can give her my email or handle to check me out if she wants. Let's make this a night to remember and do all the fantasies possible. I will check on the KY.

Me: Great!

Bill: See ya soon I need to jack off now so think of my hot juice dripping down your ass…

Me: Keep it clean, I wanna play with it too!

Bill: See ya!

Me: See ya!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?