Wednesday, June 23, 2004

 

...and goeth...



The most amazing thing happened last night with Bill, the X-G-Man.

His trannie friend begged off as s/he didn't feel comfortable performing with women. Marge couldn't make it due to a deadline. So it all ended with just Bill and me. We were both tired so the evening didn't start out very lively. I stood there at the door of his hotel room. looking at this portly fifty-ish-looking American, with dark rings under his eyes, and lines on his face, and I wondered what the hell I was doing there. His eyes were red around the baby blue, his face flushed with the humidity; his lips, pale; his mouth, tired. A far cry from the vivacity he showed when we first met.

In the end, however, I was reminded of why I like this guy: he's sincere and warm, and openly appreciative of the warmth and closeness I offer him. I mentioned this to him, telling him that he knows how to treat a woman special, and that he's not at all scared of open displays of affection, unlike most other men I've met. He said something that I shall never forget. He said it was because he genuinely likes me and feels very comfortable with me, so comfortable that he feels that he could tell me anything. And he appreciated the fact that I felt this way about him. Now, here's a man on a higher level of consciousness.

We had dinner at Outback, but before that, he had to have a "sneak preview." He lay down on the bed and I straddled him. He sucked on my nipples and squeezed my breasts for a while. Then we went out to dinner which was, as he described it, unremarkable. He was comparing it to Outback in other countries. In the Philippines, if you served the same quality and kind of food as in other, well developed economies, no one would be able to afford it. It's all economics. Bill had the lobster and crab claw plate while I had the grilled salmon, both with unremarkable steamed veggies. He had bottomless iced tea which was really just water and brown sugar, and I had a tall glass of dalandan (native lime) juice which was mostly soda water and white sugar. Blech.

So after dinner, we headed back to the hotel where we went back to that position with my tits hanging over his face. It got boring pretty soon, even with him finger-fucking my pussy. But he had to desist from that, as his arm soon got stiff. We laughed about it, then I sucked on his cock. He loved it but my jaws got tired. I love sucking cock, and I can do it for quite some time but my face gets tired after a while. So I started rimming his asshole, which he found really relaxing.

I poured baby oil on his ass and that got him more relaxed. His asshole started opening up and I got excited and poured more oil on him. His cock softened but he was loving it. He said it felt so very different, like he could cum even without a hard on. And I believed him. He certainly looked -- and sounded -- like he was having the time of his life. By this time, I had one finger deep in his hole. As he got more into it, the more relaxed he got, and the more excited I got. He had his legs spread wide as I wriggled my finger around in his ass, pushing it in deeper. He begged me to fuck him and take his cherry ass. And I kept telling him that he had to be patient as I needed to train his ass first. It was awesome.

I got him to submit, ass high in the air and forehead down on the bed. He was still stroking his cock which hadn't hardened. He was groaning and moaning in his pleasure. I stuck my thumb in his ass and pulled it in and out, while massaging his balls at the same time. He loved it but after a while, he said it felt better the other way around, him on his back and his legs spread. So we reverted to that position. I stared at him as he let go of all inhibitions and just allowed his pleasure to register on his face. Fantastic. I loved it. I couldn't get enough of it. He swore that he was my bitch, begged me to take his cherry ass and promise that I would do it soon. I assured him that I was going to fuck his ass real soon, after I had taught his hole to relax some more and trained it with butt plugs. He loved that.

He kept pulling on his cock, which was still soft and, pretty soon, he had cum. True enough, his cock was limp as he squirted cum all over his hand and tummy, and the bed. But after he shot his load, his cock hardened. Now, that was amazing.

Bill lay back on the bed, looking really exhausted and not believing what had just happened. He swore that it was a different sensation. Normally, he would feel the sensation at the tip of his cock, and when he'd cum, he'd still feel horny. This time, the sensation was coming from within, under his balls, and more intensely. It was like all his horniness had been shot out of him, used up. His body felt so very tired as if a heavy weight had been lifted from it. There was aching in his thighs that he couldn't understand. I do. That's a very familiar ache for women. I find it so intriguing that a man can feel that way after having his ass played with.

We lay there, Bill's head on my shoulder, my hand stroking his face, scratching his two-day-old shadow of a beard. I bent down and kissed his ear softly. I love his smell. Dunhill. Very manly. Very clean. He said he loved the way I touch him, and not just physically. He tried to describe it, saying it indicated warmth, and made him feel so comfortable with me. I suppose he meant that I touched a chord in his being. That is so brave. To admit something like that -- to oneself and to the other person.

And he said that we were naughty together.

Now, why couldn't Tom be as mature and brave as that.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?