Monday, May 03, 2004

 

Danger! Danger!



How strange is this?

To: Emyn Galad
From: AnG
Subject: Watch out!!!

This refers to your liason with Mark ______ who is victimizing Filipina women the in the Phils. The man uses his Linden suites to screw women and fool them, being sweet and caring and boast of his sexual expertise. He has several Filipina women, there are those who are for the day and differents sets for the evening. I have seen this with my own two eyes, and yet he swore I am his only woman here, and cannot have another one beacuse he has too much work.

I have been a victim of that fucking liar, and I am alerting all those women that he has been using for his sexual satisfaction, we had gathered ample evidences which will be submitted later to the management of the bank where he is working in US. He will soon be bar coming here once his motives for going to the Phils is known to his company and colleagues.

I am not telling you to stop seeing him, but just play along with him and be careful, bec. he will be set up, and it would emabrassing if you are caught playing fire with him, we have contacted some of his colleauges and they are also bothered by this.

Don't be fooled by his fake sweetness, play his mind games, the way he is playing with us.

AnG


Apparently, AnG is the ex-girlfriend Mark was telling me about. I remember Mark telling me that he had a girlfriend in Manila and that they broke up because it was going stale. They were together for two years. He didn't go into details and I didn't ask because I didn't really care.

There are people who play the game and there are people who don't. People who play the game should stick to playing with those who play; they should never involve those who don't. At this point, I don't care if there's any truth to AnG's charges, but I tend to believe that where there's smoke, there's fire. A woman can't be too careful.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?