Tuesday, April 20, 2004

 

Variation

I saw my Dale on the 14th. He met me at the mall. I did a variation on the no-undies thing by taking off my undies in the car - to La Pallazo, the opera piece. Hilarious. We were laughing like high school kids all the way to the motel.

We were given the Alexandra's Crown room. It had a circular bed with interesting bed posts growing from the floor to hold up a crown overhead, with a mirror on its underside. Interestingly, Dale was able to sustain an erection long enough to actually fuck me for more than a few seconds. And that happened twice. The second time, he was so damn hard (relatively) that it hurt me inside, in the pelvic area. I had to ask him to stop. That did him a lot of good, his ego, I mean.

Of course, I came in torrents as usual, but the second time (I come only twice now with him because a new thing has developed: I give him a blowjob after cumming twice), it was really strong that the splashes reached my face. It never happened before.

I was looking in the mirror at myself being fucked and it looked really good. It was very erotic. I only wish Dale didn't have problems with erection. His cock actually gets real big and thick when erect. I love him, nevertheless.

Mark

I had dinner with this American guy, 47, last night. He's in the separation process with his second wife. He lives in the DC area. Banker, math whiz, very intelligent. There's something about him that makes you sit up at attention. He knows what he's at. He's also very sweet. Grew up in the Southern US, hence, the very polite manner and the soft voice and accent. In a word, genteel.

It was just dinner, with a promise to meet again in May for more intimate fun. This morning, I'll be accompanying him to the flea market nearby for South Sea pearls and jade for his sick sister.

What I like about American men is that they're candid and easy-going. No pretensions. No fuss about which fork to pick up for what, or what wine goes well with whatever. I'm not saying that Americans are not cultured. They're just easy to get along with. Anything goes. And they're warm and sweet. At least, the Americans I've met so far.

Mark was always holding my hand, taking my elbow, watching out for me. He even carried my handbag for me. And walked me back to my car which was parked something like a kilometer from where we were. I drove him back to his hotel, of course.

Tom

Sometime in the very early morning last night, my fone rang. It was Tom. And then the lights went out. Of course, so did the fan. Gad, but it was hot and humid.

Tom was telling me not to open my eyes, just lie back down in bed. He just wanted to hear my voice, he said. He is so sweet.

I had an intriguing chat with the guy on the messenger:

Tom: I am growing impatient for you. I need good sex and I miss it terribly.

Me: So do I...

Tom: If you found the perfect man for you and he really turned you on how many times a day would you like sex, any kind of sex?

Me: As many times as he wants!!!

Tom: Then for a average day it would be 3 times and a lot on the weekend. and some day we would not make it out of the house!

Me: I’m sure.

Tom: Could you handle it?

Me: Yeah! Why? You don't think I can? ...

(Tom sends over a very erotic foto.)

Me: ...your kind of pose huh?

Tom: Love to eat you out in this pose.

Me: Let's do that next time.

Tom: And fuck you good and hard too in this pose. Can you handle it?

Me: Can you?

I guess this explains the fone calls (he's been calling me almost everyday now this past week). I wonder.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?