Tuesday, April 13, 2004

 

Pooper

I am not seeing Dale tonite. A business associate is flying in from Sweden and Dale has to meet with him. I hate this. And I wore that pretty blouse that's Dale's favorite, and a denim mini-skirt. I was planning on not wearing any panties tonite and having Dale feel me up my skirt when I get in the car.

I hate this.

And then there's Bruce. American in his late forties. Talked to him on the fone yesterday. Agreed to have lunch with him today. Unfortunately, it was only this morning that he sent over his foto thru email. Yech. Small, round, balding. Although his profile on that personals site says he has never had complaints as to his sexual prowess, or of his size.

We'll see over lunch.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?