Friday, April 09, 2004

 

Lent

It's Good Friday and I'm at work. Seems like the only time I can really do what I need to do around here is when there's no one asking me for this or that. And when there's no internet connection. I have such an active net life.

I'm looking forward to May as I'm meeting Carl then. I'm taking him to Baguio for a few days. I think he's looking for a wife. That actually scares me. But there's something in his eyes (foto) and his voice (mobile fone) that's very endearing. He's 47, if I remember correctly, Aussie, divorced, two kids. He loves photography and the ocean. We've been exchanging emails, talking on the fone. He's coming over for no other reason but to see me. Scary.

I've received a few emails from Bill, the X-G-man. He's currently in Vegas. Prior to that, he was in SanFo. He says he's always horny for me and thinks of me all the time. Sweet of him to say that. Of course, I don't believe that. But it was sweet of him to say it.

Tom was online yesterday and we chatted for a while. Kinky stuff. Can't wait to be with him again. I'm thinking of getting Nelson and him together for a threesome. That should be interesting. Tom likes toys and having his ass played with. I can't wait to see how Nelson reacts to this. I miss Tom. He's so sweet and attentive. I love playing with his ass, and hearing him moan and call me "angel" or his "little sub."

Was with Terry the other night. Spent the night at his hotel. He gives me the impression that he doesn't want to show me warmth, any more than the most superficial affection. Perhaps he's scared that I might develop an emotional attachment to him. But I find that I can be quite honest with him as to how I really feel. He makes me feel really down but he seems sincere in "walking with me" in this journey. Pure Scorpio. I love the guy. But, again, hard to hold. And, again, why should I want to hold on? It's enough that he holds me in high regard, thinks of me as a remarkable and remarkably talented person. I'm too good a person to be lonely, he says. I get the feeling that he thinks of me more than he cares to admit. I love the way he's broad and heavy. And hard. And gentle.

Men. I have much still to learn -- and unlearn.

Nelson came to spend the night with me last night. It was funny but when he got drunk, he started to tell me that he loved me. He made a gallant effort, tripping over his tongue in the process. Hilarious, really. He didn't want to admit it but he was angling for a committment, a promise from me that I would stick with him through thick and thin. After all, we were already planning for a long term partnership. I gave no such firm answer. I said I would stick to what works. As long as things were working out, we'd have no problems. I don't know how he took it. He's a very predictable guy, very conservative in his attitudes and perceptions.

Good thing he was drunk when we went to bed as it was too hot to fuck anyway. In the morning, however, he stuck his cock in me, whether I wanted it or not. Pretty soon, though, I was really wanting it. He has a nice big, fat dick that could really get hard. While it was still in my pussy, I started to rub my clit. That certainly made me cum. Not gushing or squirting, but it was good enough. It was the first time I did that with Nelson, or with anyone, for that matter. It felt really good. Unfortunately, Nelson tired out early and Junior went limp even before he could cum. Too bad.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?