Monday, April 05, 2004

 

In good hands

It started with Terry. He gently took my hand and placed it over my pussy. I knew what he wanted, to watch me as I rubbed my clit. Although I've never masturbated that way before, I obliged as the pleasure was quite apparent on his face.

I masturbate but I don't touch myself. Just last night, I read that there are two kinds of female orgasm: clitoral and vaginal. I've been making myself cum, clitorally, since I was 11. I had my first vaginal orgasm in my late 20s, purely by accident. It never happened again. Till I met my Dale.

I've never touched my clit till Terry. I didn't come then. It was with Tom that I managed to make myself cum loads -- and squirt -- all on my own.

I drove over to Tom's apartment hotel to spend the night. It was my second night with him. He had a lot of toys with him: gel anal beads, a ridged dildo, a gel dildo, a gel dildo with vibrator, ben-wa balls, and an interesting liquid which warms as it lubricates called a warming liquid. It felt really good. He also had pairs of surgical gloves. Tom likes to have his ass played with. I used the anal beads on him and it felt really good. It looked good, too. I loved his moans and his soft voice calling out to me. That was great. And he has a really big, hard cock to boot. He's a really kinky guy.

He loves to fuck hard doggy-style, just the way I like it. He lasts really long and makes every conscious effort to hold it back for longer, more satisfying fucking. He loves to watch pussy in action so he took a lot of fotos of mine from all angles. They turned out really well, too. I've never seen my pussy in that way before. It was the first time I took a real hard look at it. It looks good, especially the clit. It was so round and pink, shiny with wetness, peeking out from the folds of pussy lips.

There was this series of shots with the ben-wa balls coming out of my pussy. That was a real turn-on for Tom and me.

Anyway, so we fucked hard that night and then we went to sleep exhausted. Sometime in the early morning, we fucked again for a short while. I can't really remember it, as I'd taken anti-allergy meds that night and I guess I was half-asleep while Tom fucked me. But in the morning, around 8.30, we started fucking again and he sat back on his haunches, stroking himself, staring at my pussy. I didn't know what came over me but I started rubbing my clit, gently at first and then faster and harder, till I was cumming and wouldn't stop.

I came a lot and wet the bed a lot. I didn't even realize that I was squirting till Tom told me much later. He said it was a sight to see. So I came and came, and then he fucked me real hard doggy-style. It wasn't very long till he himself was cumming.

And that's not all. Two nights after, I woke up in the middle of the night, feeling an orgasm waiting just underneath my clit. So I spread my legs, pushed aside the crotch of my panties and started rubbing my clit. It wasn't long till I was cumming, stronger than when I did it for Tom. I felt myself squirting and getting wetter and wetter. I could feel the wetness spreading on the bed underneath me. I must've cum continuously for about three minutes. There was a point when I was cumming so strongly and freely that I wondered whether I was already making myself pee.

When I finally stood up to shower and change, my nightie was soaking wet. Cum was literally dripping from my nightie. I checked if I had peeed but the pillow didn't smell of pee; neither did my panties and nightie. It was all cum. It was the strongest I've ever cum without my Dale.

My poor Dale. How do I deal with him now that I know what to do with myself? Do I love him less because of this? Do I need him less because of it? Does he lose to my hand?

Very interesting.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?