Thursday, April 29, 2004

 

Dance card

"How many Toms do you have in your dance card?" Terry asked from out of the blue. He was having a lite beer, and I was nursing my vodka and tonic, by the poolside of his hotel. I looked at him with a smile growing on my face. I decided I wasn't going to answer the question, so I just laughed. "You don't want to answer that one, do you?"

I put my glass down and shrugged. "I haven't really counted. I didn't know you were supposed to count."

"You're not," Terry said.

I don't know what to do with this guy. He likes to get into my head. But he's a gentle, probing presence when he's in there. He asked me if I were happier than the last time we were together. I was testy then, because he kept asking me questions, trying to push me out into the light where he could see me. Disconcerting, but at the same time, flattering. Then again, he is Scorpio.

That was Holy Wednesday. I was with him again last Saturday. I drove to his hotel where I found him by the poolside, still in a meeting with another guy. That was uncomfortable. I took a nearby table, took out my fone, glanced at it and looked for the ladies' room. I must have stayed in there for like fifteen minutes. When I emerged, he was alone. Again, he had beer and I had my vodka. Again, he tried to get inside my head.

The sex was so much better this time. I brought along my dildo, a huge, purple one, and my anal beads. He used the dildo on me at one point and it felt really good. I've used it only once as I find that it's exciting only when I have an audience. As it is, I use it in the bathroom to hang my pouff on. I wish I had a tub so I can stick that thing pointing up and sit on it.

First things first. He took out this monster of a camera, a huge Canon digital, and took shots of me. Naked and reclining on the bed. Lying on my back, legs and pussy spread wide, and rubbing on my clit. Rubbing ice cubes on my pussy. Finally cumming. It was very erotic.

He also blindfolded me and tied my wrists together in front of me, so at first I was rubbing my clit, with one wrist tied to the other. Then he shoved his hard cock in my mouth and I sucked on it while I rubbed on my clit. That felt good. I took off the blindfold and the bonds, and I sucked on that cock some more. But it felt so hot in the room, I was in such a sweat. He turned up the airconditioning but it didn't help one bit. He called for a glass of vodka and tonic.

When the drink arrived, he placed it on my tummy. It was so cool to the touch that I placed it on my pussy. Terry got up and hurriedly took the ice tray out of the fridge, scooped out some ice and placed them on my tummy and slipped some in my pussy. That felt really great! I stopped complaining about the heat in the room which I thought was brought on by faulty airconditioning. Now I know better.

Then, after watching me play with myself some more, he mounted me and fucked me hard. Slow, deliberate, deep. He was so turned on. Then he turned me over and fucked me from behind. Oh, but that cock felt so good in me. I could feel the head massaging my pussy up and down. My muscles just wouldn't stop clenching and relaxing, clenching and relaxing around that hard shaft. But the cum wouldn't flow.

"Do you like that?" Terry asked as he rammed his cock in deeper and harder. I whimpered out a yes. "Would you like another cock?" Deeper, harder. Soft whimper. "Tired of this one?"

"No," I groaned. "I want this one -- *gasp!* -- it feels so good...!"

"So you want four men, do you?" Terry said, his voice echoing the passion that he felt. He pulled out his cock. I was grateful tor the respite but then, I felt the dildo pushing in and my pussy, getting wetter. Terry slid the entire thing in and it felt great. It was a long, thick gel dildo and Terry started ramming it in, faster and faster. I could feel my muscles cramping up from all that stimulation, and yet, no cum. Finally, I had to beg him to stop for the cramps. I fell exhausted on my side on the bed.

Terry parted my legs and started rubbing my clit. Then he took my hand and placed it over my pussy. As I lay back and started playing with myself, Terry got the camera again and started shooting. Finally, the cum started to flow. It was a lot and I squirted juice on my hands and thighs.

This really turned him on and for the second time that night, he fucked me. This time, it was for him. He fucked me with my legs up in the air, his hands pressing down on the soles of my feet. He fucked me deep and hard. He groaned through clenched teeth as he got up on his knees, pushing my butt off the bed and plunging deeper into me. He pulled out his cock and jerked off cum on my pussy and tits.

It really takes patience, doesn't it? It takes time -- to be comfortable with another person, to discover and establish a rhythm between two people. The beginnings of a relationship between Terry and myself showed itself last Saturday. There's promise there. Unmistakable, undeniable. It only requires recognition and a deliberate intent to pursue to make it grow. I'm willing to see where it takes me with the guy. I'm not so sure if he wants to pursue things. I get the impression that he's hesitant. For what reason, I don't know.

Perhaps, like me, he doesn't want to give the impression that he's serious about the whole thing and, thus, avoid scaring the other person off. Scorpios are so capable of loving wholeheartedly, totally, that the fear of rejection is just as strong.

I was chatting with Terry yesterday, via instant messenger. I told him I missed the way he held me that first time, while spending the night together. He didn't say much, except that he could be really sweet but can be just as sour "when the mood takes."

Hay, naku...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?