Friday, April 23, 2004

 

2 Days' Worth of Cum

Tom, that sweet, sweet man, got me an AOL email account. So he could send me large files containing erotic fotos -- off the net and of himself! What a kooky guy! And so we could use the AOL instant messenger which allows instant foto sharing. Cool feature. The AOL Buddy List is a much more fun messenger than Yahoo IM. And the best part is I can send emails with up to 16 MB of attachments!

So one of the series of fotos this guy sends me is of his erect cock over a print out of a foto of my spread cunt, clit showing, followed by several of the same print out covered in cum. The series was entitled, 2 Days' Worth of Cum.

I have to admit that that cock is a hot, delicious serving of manhood. All eight inches of it. I miss my sweet Tom. I keep thinking of him now. He's gotten me wondering, because he said he'd gone to dinner with his good friend and neighbor last night and told this friend about me and how well we'd gotten along. I asked him why he mentioned me to his friend and he started talking about his marriage and godawful sex life with his wife, his Catholic faith and how that warped his attitudes and perceptions about sex. And now he's free to explore that frontier, hidden from him all these years. That he should come across me is quite intriguing. Or maybe I'm just reading too much in all of this.

Mark

So I went with Mark to the flea market. The guy bought a jade bracelet and another of pearl for his sister. He got me a jad and coral one. He's not that well off, obviously, although he did offer to get me an expensive pearl bracelet. Of course, I refused the gracious offer. I bought two linen blouses for the summer.

I met him again that evening for dinner. That really confirmed that he's financially strapped. After all, he has a sick sister to take care of. Perhaps, even alimony. We didn't talk about it. Again, he walked me back to my car which, this time, was parked nearby. He declined my offer of a ride back to the hotel. He probably went back to the resto for a more substantial dinner.

Common friends

The "alternativists" in this country is only a small group. So small that everyone knows almost everyone else. I met Marge online and found out that her "regular" is Terry. Marge has met Alex/Felix but didn't accept the invitation to play because he rubbed her the wrong way. She played with Peter who, she said, treated her nicely enough. Terry himself has heard of these two guys, Mara's Swiss guards. And he didn't hear anything good. I am affirmed.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?