Tuesday, March 02, 2004

 

Increased activity

There seems to be an increase in the activity of netizens in the personals sites these days. I mean, really, during the last quarter of last year till January this year, I haven't had much invitation from fresh blood. Then, of a sudden, my inboxes (uh, yes, I happen to be all over the net) are full. Interestingly, most are men in their mid-40s to mid-50s looking for a long-term relationship.

Curious.

I haven't heard much from Dale these days. He says he's busy trying to meet deadlines in production. Not that he hasn't sent me text messages or called me up once a day. He has. All I can do is have faith. In what? Not much. At least, I have others to play with.

Curiouser.

Nelson and I will be meeting with this couple this Sunday. American guy married to a local. Mature couple, professional. The guy, Jim, loves to talk, listen to himself. Pretty much like Nelson. Rose, the wife, seems to be a little prudish, or likes to play hard-to-get, I don't know. We're going up to Tagaytay on Sunday, maybe do a little swimming or hobie sailing. Let's see.

And then there's Alex. (See post of 23 September 2003) He sent me email asking to see me again. Maybe his girlfriend's out of the country again. My goodness, this week's gonna be busy. Jim and Rose on Sunday, Terry on Thursday evening, Bill on Friday evening. That leaves me Saturday for laundry and domestic stuff. Good thing Nelson's not coming over Saturday evening.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?