Thursday, March 18, 2004

 

Hard to hold

Chatting with Terry earlier. He's in Hong Kong. He's coming back end of the month and wants to photograph me. He says my face is very photographable. Well, he is, after all, a professional shutterbug so... I've always thought of myself as unphotogenic. Let's see what the guy can do. If he can make me look gorgeous, I shall sing his praises (as a photographer) to the high heavens. And he says I'm sexy. I miss him.

But I miss Bill the X-G-Man more. I shouldn't have looked at his photos -- again. Gadz, but these men are so hard to hold. Then again, why should I hold on to them? I really have to get out of this mindset. Love isn't possessive nor is it possessory. There is no such thing as acquisitive prescription in the case of people. You don't register title to ownership of someone. You don't annotate liens or encumbrances on them... Wait...This is all sounding so familiar...Oh, yeah. Isn't this what marriage is all about?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?