Tuesday, February 24, 2004

 

Surprise!

Will wonders never cease.

Was with a 37-year-old Aussie this morning, Tony was his name. Good looking guy, imports watches, jewelry, diamonds, married to a Filipina. Nice dick, hot and hard, just the right size, around six inches and thick enough. For some reason, I just wanted to suck cock. His was circumcised and clean, no offensive odors. And he had a body just like Chris', round and firm and hairy all over. But Chris has sexier legs.

At first, Tony wanted to meet me at the motel; he'd just text me the room number. I said no. That is just too strange. Imagine me driving up to the motel in a cab and asking for the room. It simply isn't done. And besides, I'm no prostitute. I didn't need this.

Tony: I'd be on my bike. You can ride if you like.

Me: I see. Well, let's just hook up when you've a car.

Tony: Hold on...Ok. I'll bring the car.

Me: Great! What sort of car is it? What color and license plate number?

Tony: It's a gray BMW.

Aha. Nuff said.

He loves to eat pussy. I came a lot, although no explosions. Then I sucked on him. For a long time. He grabbed my hair and held it up so he could watch me eat his dick, lick it and suck on it, and nibble on the head. I don't know why but it really felt good. And he wasn't even making a sound. I could tell he was enjoying it because his cock kept pulsing up and down, stiffening more and more with every motion.

I came up to breathe and he suggested that I put the condom on him. I did. That was my first time to put a condom on a cock. It was surprisingly easy. Probably because by then, his cock was rock hard.

I sat on him and rode on that fucker. Or tried to, since he was bucking up and down himself. It wasn't doing anything for me so I asked him to fuck me from behind. That was nice. He felt really good inside me. Then he put my knees together and pulled my hair back so I was sitting on him, facing the mirror on the wall. He pulled me closer to him, forcing me upright and his cock sliding deeper into me. Twisting his fingers in my hair, he whispered in my ear, "Look at yourself."

I did and that did it for him. I found him really exciting, being forceful like that. I looked as my tits bounced up and down with his thrusts, my neck fully stretched, my shoulders thrown back. I looked hot and "cookin'," as Dale would say. It felt good with my butt jutting out behind, my knees together and my breasts thrust forward, my arms down at my side. It was actually a great pose. I was helpless and under a man's control, his hand twisted in my hair and the other under my breasts.

He came soon after. Too bad.

Another surprising thing is that there were no preliminaries, no talking on the way to the motel, no talking during and after sex, none even on the way back. It was purely for the act, nothing more, nothing less. And the Inner Slut didn't care. She just sat back in the car, not caring to find out about this person. She was tired and sleepy, satisfied.

What's more, this was a spontaneous meeting. I had no idea that I was going to be fucking this morning so I didn't bother to shave last night. That's not the surprising part. It's the fact that I didn't bother to tell him that I hadn't shaved. I didn't care. So, I didn't shave. Big deal. That was surprising. In retrospect, I felt like a guy out for a good fuck. I didn't care about how he'd find me: fat or thin, sexy or boring. I was out to have a fun time. I was going to have a fun time no matter who it was I was with. The other person wasn't important, it was my self-gratification that was. From the moment I stepped out of the car at the motel, I had made up my mind that I was leaving right after he cums.

And there's this. After I suck his cock, I kiss him. His face smells of my pussy juice and I recoil in disgust. I go back to sucking on his dick. My pussy juice smells exactly how it should smell. I just can't stand it. I guess it's because I've been taught that to leave my pussy smelling like it should is unsanitary, unhygienic. And I'm obsessed with personal hygiene. That's also why I can't bring myself to eat pussy. Classic conditioning: pussy is is dirty, thus, sex is dirty.

My, oh, my. Too many things to ponder on.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?