Wednesday, February 18, 2004

 

Second time around

Had a rather roundabout chat with Chris yesterday via instant messenger. (See posts of 19 and 29 November 2003.)

Me: Hi! How are you?

Chris: Fine, what about you ?

Me: Fine thanks. So do we meet tomorrow?

Chris: Sure, but can we do it a bit later ? Let's say 9 am ?

(Thirty minutes...)

Me: No problem. 9am, Starbucks, SP Mall

Chris: Having second thoughts about Starbucks...somebody might see me there...would you mind to meet again at lobby of SH ?

Me: That's problematic. Remember the last time? The stupid doorman thought I was a hooker. I don't want to go back to that place again, esp. as you won’t bring a car...

Chris: Hmm, am not sure whether it is possible but can we meet in the motel room ? The idea of me waiting for you naked somehow turns me on...

(Oooh, kinky...)

Me: Too complicated. How do I know which motel?

Chris: Yeah, you are right...too complicated...

Me: You can get a room some other place easier to set in advance…like a hotel somewhere in OR…that's easier to get to...

Chris: Let me think about something else…

(Cheapskate...)

Chris: What about we meet at the entrance in the back of SH ? Then you would not need to go inside the hotel ?

Me: How about you pick me up from my office building in a cab? That's easier, less hassle…

Chris: Sounds good too, how do I find it ?

Me: It's right in front of MM Mall, on E Highway, going to MK City. From MK, you go toward OR Ave., make a u-turn there, under the fly over…

Chris: Also complicated…

Me: You know what, you take a cab and pick me up at Starbucks SP Mall. You don't have to get out of the cab.

Chris: That's sounds good!

Me: Pick a cab with dark tinted windows…I'll wait for you at Starbucks SP Mall.

Chris: You know what, that's all really complicated. Let's just stick to the plan and meet at Starbucks SP Mall...

(Omigads...)

Chris: Just be business dressed, so if anybody sees us you can pass as my business associate...

(Oh, please...)

Me: You don't have to worry about how I look. So ok, I'll see you tomorrow at 9am. You sure you don't want to just get a cab and pick me up from there? That way you don't have to get out and we could just go straight to the motel…

Chris: Would like this, thing is, I do not know EXACTLY the location of Starbucks SP Mall. Can you describe ?

(Ah, soooo...)

Me: It's not inside the mall, but outside it. It's alongside the driveway of the Mall, right after the intersection of SH Boulevard and E Highway…

Chris: That means I am coming via E Highway, turn right into the SP Mall driveway and then Starbucks is on the right, correct ?

Me: Your directions are correct, but you turn right after the intersection of E Higway and SH Boulevard…

Chris: Now it gets complicated....

(Oy...)

Me: Just tell the cab driver to go to SP Mall, turn into the driveway after the SH Boulevard-E Highway intersection, and Starbucks is at the right hand side.

Chris: Can we not just meet at the back entrance of SH ?

(Oy, vey...)

Me: The hotel again?

Chris: OK, now I got it. I pick you up at 8.30 in front of Starbucks SP Mall.

(Illumination, at last!...)

Chris: What will you be wearing so can find you easily ?

Me: Dunno yet. Will text you tomorrow. Will you be using the same number?

Chris: Yep!

Me: I’ll just text you then. I'll be on the walk. So is it 8.30 or 9?

Chris: Pls bring condoms - don't have them at home...

(Objection, your honor. Not responsive to the question...)

Me: Ok, no problem. So 8.30 or 9?

Chris: 8.30

Me: Ok then! See you!

Chris: Looking forward to taste you again!

Me: Same here, baby!

Needless to say, this morning I was at Starbucks ten minutes before the appointed time. He arrived a few minutes after that, in a cab, with no hint of color whatsoever on the windows. *sigh*

Anyway, the sex was better this time. He paced himself, lasting longer than the first time. I sucked on his big cock in the shower. He liked that. He really likes being sucked on, and he's crazy about the way I do it. He just can't have enough of it.

He is, however, still a bad fuck. Patrick was a better fuck the second time. (Big smile on my face...) In fairness, Chris was more aggressive this time, grabbing my hair and trying various positions. I showed him how to use his fingers the way Dale would, but it didn't produce the desired effect. No explosive cums. Not even a small bubble. *sigh*

But he was as heavy and round as I remember him. And, omigosh, those legs....to die for. He has such a beautiful round body, very pink and soft nipples, blond hair all over, salt-n-pepper hair, and mustache and goatee. Such a man all over. But not good fuck. *sigh*

I guess you can't have everything all at once.

Chris is cold as Europeans go. He wasn't uncomfortable anymore, though, as we spent quarter of of an hour talking after fucking. We finished around 10 am.

I miss my Dale. Was on the fone with him this afternoon. He's stressed out again with problems at work. Wasn't sure if we can meet tomorrow. He promised to call in the morning to confirm. Sad.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?