Thursday, February 12, 2004

 

Saved

7pm, and I was just on the fone with my Dale. He's had a very busy day. I'm such a fool to doubt him. I am so insecure.

I got him Arthur Golden's book, Memoirs of a Geisha. That is such a wonderful book. It really transports you to that period in Japan. I'm also getting him Lighthouse Family's cd, Postcards From Heaven. I find that album very relaxing. There's this song in the album that I think Dale will relate to pretty well. When we were discussing how to define our relationship, he said that he had great faith in me. So I dedicate this song to him:


Lost In Space

Sometimes, I get tired of this me-first attitude
You are the one thing, that keeps me smiling
That's why I'm always wishing hard for you
'Coz your light shines so bright
I don't feel no solitude
You are my first star at night
I'd be lost in space without you

And I'll never lose my faith in you
How will I ever get to heaven, if I do

Feels just so fine
When we touch the sky, me and you
This is my idea of heaven
Why can't it always be so good
But it's alright, I know you're out there
Doing what you've gotta do
You are my soul's satellite
I'd be lost in space without you

And I'll never lose my faith in you
How will I ever get to heaven, if I do

I'll never lose my faith in you
I'll never lose my faith in you



I feel exactly this way about my Dale. He gives me faith in myself. And even if I were to lose him, I'd still have a well of memories of him, a rich source of faith that I am worth loving.

Jake

Looks very boyish, but will grow up to be a take-charge guy! Very results-oriented. Believes in post-evaluation and sensitive enough to appreciate what "the human experience" is all about. Very bright. Read: understands what I'm talking about. Hah! My arrogance is showing.

What I mean is that he has a philosophical bent to him. And more than just a horny streak. Wanted to go and get down to it! I couldn't, being in the middle of my period and all. Of course, I didn't tell him that. I just said that it didn't work that way for me, that I had to know the person a bit more before I get down and boogie. The Inner Slut was laughing all the way back to the car.

He was slight of build, but wiry, with well-defined muscles. A young body. He was tense the entire hour we were having coffee. And, yes, he did go to the counter and got me coffee. Good start! He wasn't a Dale, though.

Ok, no fair. No comparing. Not fair to Jake.

He has very dark eyes, with thick, stubby lashes all around. They showed intelligent humor when he smiled, which wasn't very often. Tense. And I was very amused at this young man. Oh, well. At the very least, there'll be penetration.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?