Tuesday, February 10, 2004

 

My Aunt Flo; A Proposal

I got my monthly visit from Aunt Flo last night. She's staying for a week. I feel so awful.

Dale's in Hong Kong. I don't know what it is, but I get the feeling he's slowly distancing himself from me. He didn't call in the morning this past two days. Monday, he called in the late afternoon but I had already left. He sent a couple of text mesasges but, since he was so busy, I let him go. I was waiting till almost midnight last night for him to call as he promised but he didn't.

Six this morning, he sent me another text message saying he was on his way to the airport and that he would be in Hong Kong the whole day, and that he'd call me later tonight.

What the hell is going on? Was it because of all those lovey-dovey emails and e-cards that I sent him, professing my love and all that stuff? But I did make it clear that I wasn't demanding anything from him in return, that I was well aware of the parameters of this relationship.

Men. Can't live with them, can't kill them.

On the other hand, he is the CEO of a large company. Perhaps he's simply too busy to pick up a phone and make a call. And I am having my monthly visit, so my hormones are all messed up. I shouldn't jump to conclusions. But it is terrifying to think that it is possible that my Dale is a real jerk and all those little things about him that I choose to ignore, I shouldn't have.

Hormones. Can't live with them, can't kill them.

I think I'll go home. I'm feeling really murderous at the moment and heaven help the person who dares bother me now.

Oh, by the way, Nelson's proposed a business and domestic partnership. He's looking for a house for us. I've accepted.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?