Wednesday, February 11, 2004

 

Losing it

Dale called me up on my mobile fone last night, at half past 11. He had just landed at the airport and was in a taxi for home. We chatted for a few minutes and, as I was scared that he might rip his mouth from too much yawning, sent him home. He promised to call the next morning.

I missed that call as I was still in bed at home when he sent me a text message confirming if I was already at my desk at the office. I hate having my period as I'm so sluggish and I wake up tired and grumpy in the morning. So, this morning, I decided to sleep in till 8 and masturbated.

This is a recent development for me, masturbating while having my period. It's funny but I get really gratifying orgasms when I do.

Anyway, I'm terrified that I'm losing my Dale. I sent him a text message saying I'd be leaving in a few minutes. No reply as yet. Perhaps he's too busy to even check the messages on his phone. He hadn't even opened the e-card I sent him yesterday.

Maybe he just didn't want to open the e-card, seeing who it was from. Maybe he just doesn't want to see me or have anything to do with me anymore. Maybe I'm just not seeing it at all.

Definitely losing it here.

So I lose him. So I was taken for a ride. It wouldn't be the first and the last, and I wouldn't be the only one in the world. Shit happens, and why shouldn't it happen to me?

Prepare for the worst. That's all I can do. I only wish that we could say proper goodbyes.

I'm meeting a new guy in an hour. Jake, 33 or so, Pinoy, sounds educated on the phone, very confident. Hope he's attractive enough and bright enough for interesting conversation.

I miss my Dale.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?