Friday, February 20, 2004

 

Bad fuck

I was with Jake last night. He's really sweet. Not as sweet as Patrick but, still sweet. He loves to kiss and nibble at legs and feet. That was different. He said I had pretty feet. Well, I am proud of my feet. And they are pretty.

Unfortunately, he's not that good a fuck. Perhaps it's because it's the first time. He's very passionate. But we started to talk about work and his plans of getting married and that totally turned me off. He's a very intelligent young man but very slight of build, not much to hold and bite. Average dick, not much fun. Didn't know how to finger, either, or eat clit. You know, meeting Dale may have been the greatest thing that's happened to me but in the light of the sheer number of bad fucks around, it's turning out to be the worst thing ever.

Anyway, Jake and I talked a lot about books and movies. We seem to like the same kind of reading and viewing materials. Cool. I don't mind seeing him again although I get the feeling he's not calling back. We'll see.

My Dale says he's coming over tomorrow to see me at my place, although he's not sure if he will have time. Nelson says he's coming over too, around 10 in the evening or so. If I know, I'll end up alone on Satruday evening. Oh, well. I can always watch videos. Like I always do. Or read a good book! Yeah! Although I will have to go to the bookstore for one. Or I can finish Nancy Friday's book, the one Dale gave me.

My Valentine gift for Dale is still here, languishing in my drawer, sad and forlorn. It needn't worry. It's in good company.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?