Monday, January 12, 2004

 

Year of the Monkey: 22 Jan. 2004

Art had been sending me text messages since last week, persisting in his invitation to play again. I wasn't in the mood for him and his wife. Like I said, they weren't good at all. I suppose they're good enough for each other. I don't find them exciting. I'd like to have Art alone, though. He could learn to please me, that's for sure.

Stevie

Last Friday, I met with this 34-year-old stock trader, Stevie. Gad, but he looked more like he was 24 than anything else. He could pass for my nephew. Anyway, nothing there. I mean, the guy's pretty much on the straight and narrow with sex. He had just broken up with his girlfriend and was curious about this personals/sex site. So he came across my profile, among others, and sent me an email. He seemed okay, so we met. And get this: when we were at the coffee shop, his entire family dropped in to say hello to the guy. I was introduced as an officemate who he accidentally met at the mall. Very nice folks. I don't think I'm gonna be hearing from him again, though. I made it clear that I wasn't into younger men. And there was no chemistry.

Dale

I'm meeting Dale for dinner tomorrow evening. Just dinner. A sort of celebration for his wonderful performance for the past year and the accolades he's received from his boss. I'm so very proud of him. To be able to make millions (in US$) for the company in the state the economy is in, is not a small thing.

He still calls me up every morning at work. He tells me what he's got in store for him that day. I tell him what I'd be up to for that day. I feel that he wants me to be aware that I'm part of his everyday. "I'm gonna be in a million meetings today, baby," or "I gotta drive up to Clark today 'coz I need some information on this take-over we're contemplating," or something of that sort. And all I can do is bite my lip and remind myself that all I can tell him is that I miss him and he should take care driving, when I so very much want to tell him, "I love you so much," and "Come home safe to me."

I still am scared to show him how much I feel for him, in case he gets nervous and gets it in his head that I'm getting emotionally attached to him. It could happen.

Nelson

Last week, Nelson and I met with this couple (he's 43, she's 22) for a possible swinging session. Oy. He's too nervous, while she's too blank. I got the impression that the girl married the guy to get herself and her family out of poverty, and he's looking for swinging partners to hold on to his very young and pretty wife. After all, if she's sexually satisfied, there'd be no need to worry, right? Wrong. He's bound to find out sooner or later that young women tend to fall in love and behave in a silly manner when in that situation. Especially when frustrated with their current partner. Anyway, good luck to them both. But I wouldn't worry about the girl. I bet the guy's gonna be crying his eyes out real soon.

Nelson doesn't seem to be so interested in fucking anymore. These days, it's showing me off as a possible swinging partner to potential business partners. I don't mind, as long as I benefit from the financial gains. I've made it clear to him that I expect to receive a share from all successful ventures made possible by my appearance at preliminaries.

My Chinese horoscope assures me of two things in the Year of the Monkey: romantic/sexual partners a-plenty, and fame and glory for the taking. Interesting combination. Let's see what happens.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?