Saturday, January 24, 2004

 

Patrick

Met up with Patrick last night. I was supposed to go home early so I can get some rest for the exam today, but got to bed around 2 in the morning. Brought Pat home to my place and had an hour rolling around in bed. It wasn't that good, but it was definitely better than the first time. This time, he asked me to kiss him with an open mouth and eat his mouth. He also wanted to see me play with myself. The first request I complied with, but not the second one. No one plays with me except my Dale, not even myself.

Pat was exciting. He tore at my hair and grabbed my tits, sucking on my nipples. I sucked on his dick for a long time. He was so yummy -- hard, hot and huge. He felt good in me. After weeks of just finger-fucking, even if it was by Dale, pure and simple penetration felt really good. I had a small orgasm, enough to wet the sheets a bit. Nothing earth-shattering, but it was better than the last time.

He expressed interest in joining Art and Ana with me, who I'll be seeing tonight, after my exam. Let's see what they'll say to Patrick.

Patrick (pumping): Is Art's dick as big as mine?

Me (dreamily): Huh-unng?...Oh, no...

Patrick (still pumping): Maybe you can ask them if they want to have me with you.

Me (relishing every entry): Okay, baby...*gasp*...I'll ask...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?