Tuesday, January 27, 2004

 

New name

I just thought that a journal should reflect what it contains, and what purpose it serves. It's a basic principle in marketing, really: tell the world what you're selling. People won't buy if they don't know what's for sale. In the same manner, people won't show interest if they don't understand.

So does this mean that I'm writing for a readership? Sure. This is not just a journal anymore. It's a publication.

Interesting.

Of course, I don't really know if I do, indeed, have a readership. But, what the hell. It's a start.

I've always loved to see words form on a blank sheet. Or screen. Or any space in between paragraphs. I've always written for me, never for anyone else. So this acknowledgment of a readership is a new thing.

Anyway. Before I bleed this issue to death...

Charles & Pia

I spent the night with Charles and his girlfriend, Pia, last night. (See entry of 3 November, 2003.) It wasn't for a threesome as Charles informed me early on that Pia jsut wanted to watch. Anyway. It was a disaster. I'll write about that later. It's just too much to handle right now.

What I want to say, though, is that they know Alex/Felix and Peter. It was probably Pia who got Charles into the group.

Small town.

I hate that woman. She's a silly little tart. That is all I want to say right now.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?