Thursday, January 15, 2004

 

Hello again!

Guess who's called? Patrick. That young Pinoy pilot who is so good-looking and sweet and affectionate. The one whose wife had an affair with a lesbian. He sounded excited that I have my own place now. Actually wanted to drop by this weekend but, as Nelson's going to be there, we'll see if we can meet next week.

I really must have curtains. And a rug. Not to mention wire racks for the kitchen. And a centerpiece table for the living room. Hmmmm....This is exactly what I feared would happen, overlapping subjects. Now, I don't know if I should mention this in my Home blog.

Whatever.

I'm actually looking forward to seeing Patrick again. He has such a beautiful body. Hard cock. Strong legs and arms. Very touchy-feely. Very warm. But not a good fuck. Ok. This time, let's see if I can lead. Maybe I'll ride him. I do want to learn to lead. The problem is, I'm not strong enough to sustain the ride. I get tired too easily.

His cock is so good to eat. It's just the right size, and long. And very hard. He's very clean. And his voice is soft and mellow and always cool. In fact, he's very laid back and he doesn't appear to get nervous at all. Of course. He's a pilot. He must have nerves of steel.

What is it about good-looking men? They may not be a good fuck, like Patrick and Chris, but I so desperately want to make a fantastic impression. Not just a good impression, mind you. It has to be mind-blowing.

It's interesting but I want to really take the lead with these two dickheads. Why? So I can leave them in awe of my sexual prowess? Make them realize that I don't need them to have a great time? Because I can duplicate the quality of the act with just about any other guy? Because I call the shots, they're reduced to playthings?

Yes!

Role reversal. Penis envy. Power play.

Just like with Art and Ana. I was telling Dale that I actually wanted to make Ana cum like he makes me cum, so I can enjoy the look on Art's face. Imagine, a woman giving his wife the best sex of her life! A woman who can fuck his wife better than he can! Wow. Now that's complicated. (Read: it's giving me information overload. My brain feels like it's grinding very slowly and having a real hard time processing the info.)

Why do I want to reduce these men to insiginificant insects? There are now three of them good-looking dickheads who aren't a good fuck: Art, Chris and Patrick.

I want to reduce each guy's penis to nothing. I want my pussy to subjugate each guy's penis. I want to watch each dickhead's face drowning in pleasure. I want to watch them surrender to me. But only these guys. I don't want to see Dale in this situation. That wouldn't be pleasurable at all, although I do love to hear Dale moan and sigh with pleasure as I suck on his cock.

Omigosh. I'm turning into a dominant. Wow. I AM a switch. Let's see. How to go about dominating these dickheads. Hmmmm...What the heck. I'll just wing it and go with what works. My goodness, but I'm actually very excited.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?