Thursday, January 22, 2004

 

Going for the record & breaking it

A coupla days ago, I met with this 43-year-old Frenchman, Greg. He has his own management consultancy here. Very courteous, mellow, very French in speech and mannerisms. I liked what I saw so I agreed to accompany him back to his place. He had a lot of books and music cds. He had very nice hands. But he had a small dick that couldn't get hard enough. We were only half an hour at it. I didn't even cum. He came too soon. Then he asked me if I wanted to shower. I asked if he was trying to get rid of me and he shrugged, "Just asking if you wanted to shower."

"So what time you want me out of here?"

"After you shower?"

Aah. Amusing. I take a shower and he walks me back to my car, with the cd of Justin Timberlake he had given me. My thoughts on whether the intelligent conversation was worth my seeing him again were broken by his pulling out a wad of bills from his pocket.

"What the fuck is that?" I exclaim with much passion.

"Chinese New Year..." he shrugs.

I am horrified, thrust the cd into his hands and walk away in the middle of his lame apologies. I was trembling with rage and humiliation as I pull out of the parking lot. He sent me a text message apologizing but I let it go. Chalk up one more in his list of karmic debts. I hope he never finds happiness in all his lifetimes.

Dale

Met my sweet Biker Boy the evening after, (only last night!) thank goodness. While waiting for him at the mall, I received a text message from him, the first line going: "I don't think I can make it to the motel..." and I had to scroll down to read the rest of it. But right there, my heart blanked out as I thought he was cancelling on me. It was like a sudden power outage, unannounced, casting my entire universe in darkness.

"...I'm so horny I'll just have to rape you in the car!!!" he continued.

What a beast! I replied with: "Ur such a fuckng animal! I thot u wer cancelng! Get ur fuckng ass down here! NOW!!"

And horny, he was! And so was I. I've learned to tell Dale my fantasies and he'd whisper these scenarios in my ear while he finger-fucked me. It made for really gratifying sex and superlatively explosive cums. I must have cum at least 15 times. At the very least.

One scenario involved a group of five men with huge hard cocks just scrambling to fuck me in the cunt and up my ass and in my mouth. I loved that. Then he'd have several women lining up to have me lick their pussy. He loved that. I proposed a new scene: me being fucked on a motorbike. He lost no time in having me tied onto one with a big black guy shoving his huge, hard cock in my pussy and fucking my brains out. He is followed by the rest of his biker buddies who line up to fuck the slut tied onto the bike.

Gad, but I was squirting cum like there was no tomorrow. I was so stimulated, I even came standing up. The cum just fell out of me. It didn't drip, it FELL -- in big, heavy drops from my pussy as I stood there, with Dale finger-fucking me from behind. As Dale handed me a bottle of water, he joked that I could get dehydrated if I didn't slow down. I said I'd probably die of over-cumming, and expressed my fear that he was probably trying to slowly kill me that way.

As Dale was driving me back to my car some three hours later, I complained of this pain in my lower abdomen, just right above my pussy mound. Dale said it was probably because I'd cum so much, I'd depleted my cum glands.

That was the most gratifying sex I've had so far, with anyone, even Dale. I asked him if he'd ever had anyone cum that way and that much before, and he said, No. On the phone with him this morning, we were comparing notes on how we were feeling so mellow. I was weak, so much so that I couldn't even make a fist. He laughed at that, saying that he will be in such a most genial mood that whole day, nothing could ruin anything for him.

But the sweetest thing was, driving home last night, I received a call from him. He'd never done that before. This time, he gave me a call, and he sounded like he was at a loss for words. He then bade me goodnight, told me to drive safely and that he'd call me first thing in the morning. I wanted to tell him how much I loved him but I ended calling him, Darling, instead. I hope he understood. I think he did.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?