Friday, November 14, 2003

 

Relationships

I met with Dale the other night. He had just come back from New York on business and brought me back a gift for my birthday, a gold tricolor anklet -- from Macy's. Very sweet. He is such a skillful partner. Again, no fucking, just fingers. And again, I squirted cum through his fingers like I was a damn fountain. I must have cum more than six times like that. It felt really good.

I was apprehensive at first, thinking that the first time was a fluke, like what happened with Charles. More on that later. Anyway, my fears were dispelled from the moment Dale started to work his magic. It was amazing.

I learned a new thing that time: my legs are very sensitive. It was such an electrifying sensation, being licked from the tips of my toes up to my inner thighs and up my tummy. He told me firmly not to move a muscle as he applied his tongue and his mouth on my calves and thighs and when I did, he spanked me firmly. He bit into the flesh at the sides of my feet, my ankles, the back of my knees, my knees, the inside of my thighs. And I couldn't move a muscle as he firmly held me down and growled whenever I twitched. It was simply torture. I didn't just moan and groan; I cried out for him to stop. Of course, he didn't.

The backside of my legs are more sensitive, although the front side is also sensitive, with the left leg more sensitive than the right. Amazing.

Here's his sweet email to me the day after.

Hi Baby,

I just wanted to let you know what a wonderful time I
had last night, everytime I see you I get so turned on
and love the way we connect.

I understand you were apprehensive about the second
meeting as our first meeting was so electric but I
hope after last night you will have no reservations
about future meetings.

What I find is the most amazing thing is that we were
both tired but once we get together there is an energy
that comes with the joining of two people and all the
tiredness disappears.

When I was driving home I felt as you did, I was
actually invigorated and energized by our meeting.

I look forward to our next eventful time together in
the near future.

Kisses

Dale

PS. I didn't receive your E mail please resend it to
me as I don't like to miss any contact with you.


I see this going somewhere. It will probably go on for some time. It might even go beyond a simple arrangement with a dickhead. This could develop into a friendship even. I hope so.

Francis

I got this email from a personals site. It was very well written and formal, very courteous. he turned out to be a young lawyer, 33, married, three kids. He's Filipino. He was in the seminary for four years. That's where he took up his college degree in Philosophy. He's very sensitive, very bright, very horny. He's also a head shorter than me, although he is stocky.

(To be continued! I'm very tired...)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?