Saturday, November 29, 2003

 

And then some...

There seems to be a pattern emerging here. I've met two dickheads who are such handsome guys, Chris and, recently, Patrick, yet they're such terrible fucks.

Patrick

Patrick's a pilot for a charter company. He's 32, Filipino, married with two kids. He says his wife had an affair with a lesbian. I don't blame her. Although Patrick's very handsome, very virile, very sweet and charming, very touchy-feely, bottomline, he's simply not a good fuck. And the lesbian must've made the wife reach orgasmic peaks like she's never had before. Poor woman.

Funny, really. Dale tells me that he was taught by a lesbian on how to please a woman using tongue, mouth and fingers. Makes sense, as only a woman can truly know how a woman should be pleasured.

Interestingly, though, I'd like to have Patrick as my own. I keep entertaining the possibility of starting something serious and long term with him. He is so handsome. And very sensual. Of course, I had sex with him only once. I was probably too tentative for him, as he did say he liked spontaneity. Gad, I like this guy! After having tea, we went back to my office to get the car. This was at 8:30 pm, and the office was deserted. I had picked up my stuff and was heading for the door when he turned off the lights and locked the door.

He wasn't lewd or groping. I enjoyed it very much. We didn't fuck, of course, just kissed and petted. He bent me over my desk and put his hand under my skirt. Good thing I shaved that morning. The first thing he did was to reach for my breasts. He opened my blouse and just sucked on my nipples. Dale loves my breasts, too. So does Francis. So did Chris. I guess I just have great tits and legs.

Too bad Pat's such a bad fuck as he's got a really nice cock: long and thick. Felt really good in my mouth, hot and hard. I could just suck on that cock for hours on end. Poor Francis, as his is thin, although it could get rock hard. Unfortunately, Pat never got to round 2 but my Francis did. And both just had to stop me from sucking on their dick, otherwise, they'd have just come right in my mouth.

Pat's eyes are big and round, soulful and emotive. Very rare for a guy. And his body's round and long. Great to hug and cuddle with. And he's very expressive of his pleasure. Not scared to moan and groan at all. I would just love to be with him again.

Francis

I did say I finally decided to love this guy. He's no dickhead, this one. He wants a long term, meaningful affair. As I said, he's got a thin dick, although not very short, that could get really hard, but not for a long time. But he did go on to the second round. I know I love him but for what reason, it's not clear yet. Perhaps it's just because of this painful need to love and he was there in the right place at the right time.

Do I want this at all? I want to at least find out where it's going. I think it'l be worth the ride.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?