Thursday, October 09, 2003

 

The Whistling Frenchman

I met Louis yesterday, Wednesday, for breakfast. He was on time. Not that I was surprised. Just noting. He stated in his profile that he was athletic and handsome. Well, he's athletic, alright. But not much else although he isn't what you'd call ugly. he's just not handsome.

Louis

He has a short forehead. His eyes were not that blue. In fact, they looked like a washed out blue. His unbridled passion compensated for his physiologic inadequacies. Average-sized cock. Not very hard as it kept slipping out but it felt good up my ass. I didn't come at all, I think. Not very satisfying but I would definitely see him again. Why?

There are men who fuck really well but make you feel bad about yourself. That's Alex/Felix and his group of arrogant dickheads. And then there are men who, although they don't perform well in the sexual act, make you feel like a million bucks. That's Louis. He kissed my forehead very gently, then my cheeks, down to my neck. He loved my breasts and nibbled and sucked on my nipples. He increasingly became rougher as we progressed. He slipped in his fingers in my pussy and up my ass while he sucked on my clit. It hurt and wasn't very pleasurable, but he so obviously enjoyed it, I let him be.

Interestingly, he's one of Mara's rejects. Apparently, Mara was expecting a European who was into the BDSM scene. As Louis wasn't, Mara never responded to his follow up emails or text messages. They met once and that was only for preliminaries. Perhaps because Louis was not a looker, unlike Renaud who is definitely handsome and fully aware of that fact.

Louis is a warm soul, a dedicated father to his kids. There is no mean streak to him. Thus, only plain vanilla. No alternative stuff for this guy. The most charming and heartwarming thing he said to me was that I had so much to offer. That was after he had cum and was resting from all his efforts. It's fantastic.

As we were dressing up, I heard him whistling a tune. I didn't recognize what it was but it sounded beautiful. I can whistle but I can't whistle a tune. It turns out that he was a musician when he was young, playing the sax and the guitar. Classical guitar, at that. This is such a talented and warm, intelligent man in his early 40s. And he's just a few of those who contacted me right after an encounter, not for anything else but to thank me. He said he felt so regenerated after his time with me. That felt good, to be affirmed like that. The only guy to do it as well was Kenny.

Kenny

This guy sent me email just to tell me that he was back in Hong Kong and that he had a wonderful time with me. Again, small dick but huge heart, lots of warmth and spirit. This seems to be an emerging pattern. Interesting.

Bond

I was surprised early this week to receive a text message from Bond, asking for another session. Only if I were interested, he goes. Sweet guy. Ok, this is a sweet fella, large dick -- 8 or 9 inches, I would say, and thick -- not gallant at all, a free spirit in every sense of the word, looks after his money well. He doesn't fit into the pattern but he's not a perfect specimen either. You can't hold on to him. That's scary. Not that I would want to. There is no certainty to the guy. You can't tell if you're really important or significant enough for him to come back to. You're always left hanging. No security there.

We're meeting tomorrow after work. I hope I'm not too tired from gym to have fun with this ride.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?