Monday, October 06, 2003

 

Gianni the Dud, and more

The 29th came and went and...well, no Gianni. In fact, after that last phnoe call when he exploded so nicely and loudly in my ear, he never called again. In fact, that last phone call was so abruptly ended, I never got to hear him finish panting after all that exertion. The only logical conclusion, of course, is that he only wanted to stare at my fotos and listen to my voice while he jacked off. Considering that he was calling from Hong Kong, I guess I should be flattered. That was quite an expensive blowjob. Well, another lesson learned.

Last Friday, I was at Nelson's place. He's becoming more and more aggressive with me. He stuck all four fingers in my pussy and fucked me like that for a long time. My pussy was so sore. Of course, it didn't help that, before that, I was with this Brit Wednesday evening.

Bond

Bond' 45 and he has this "007" tattooed above his left nipple where he has a ring. And it doesn't stop there. He has another at the tip of his cock which is huge. He is the biggest I've had so far. And it hurt. Not because of the ring but simply because of the size.

He's the proverbial free spirit. Dive instructor, based presently in Palau, goes wherever his job takes him. He says he used to be married and has three daughters. Asked why he's called Bond, he says it's because of all the women he's seduced. I'm not surprised, because I've never met any man so sensitive and so attuned to me and my thoughts so well. It was like he knew where I was coming from and where I was going. Eerie. Uncanny. So it wasn't surprising that he was into pranic or spiritual healing.

It must be so great to go diving down into the deep blue of the ocean. Bond told me about this one time he was swimming alongside this whale shark. I found it so amazing that the whale was aware of the diver alongside it. I suppose that kind of environment changes a person, makes him more at peace with the world and with himself. I suppose that's what happened in Bond's case.

Kenny

Yet another Brit from Hong Kong. He came in late Friday evening and called up the next day. We met for lunch and had sex till 2.30 in the afternoon. He's from Scotland but, no, he doesn't own a kilt nor has he ever worn one. And, yes, he confirmed that they don't wear anything underneath. I asked him to say something unintelligible in Scottish and he very gamely agreed. It sounded German. He loves movies and books. We talked about Robert Burns and his poems. We hit it off very nicely.

He has a very charming smile, with dimples on his fat cheeks, but only a small dick. It was a good thing that I had Nelson the day before and my pussy still sore from his efforts. Otherwise, Kenny would have been very frustrating. But he's very sweet. I hope I see him again. I promised him that the next time he comes to Manila, he should stay a bit longer so I could show him around.

Art & Anna

Nelson and I've been actively seeking a couple to swing with. There've been some candidates but the most aggressive have been Art and Anna. She's 43 and he's 35. I met them last Saturday and it turns out that Art's Anna's second husband. She had the first marriage annulled.

Art and I've been talking on the phone for the past two weeks before that meeting so there wasn't much tension there. Not that there was a lot with Anna. She had a firm handshake, like a man's. She was taller than me, maybe 5'9" or even 5'10" to my 5'7" and wide hips, big butt, smaller upper body. But her profile lists her breastsize at 38C.

Art, on the other hand, is a hell of a handsome hunk. Tall, very dark, well-proportioned, and what biceps. I can't wait to see those thighs. And he very clearly was hot for me that time. He kept encouraging Anna to go and check out the pastries on the counter, or go to the ladies' room, or this and that, so he could have me alone. But he didn't make any proposals, interesting or otherwise. Apparently, he looks to Anna to make the decisions. Anna, I suppose, is a dominatrix in the making. She's just not aware of it.

I would really like to try it with a woman, especially one as firm and aggressive as Anna but, in this case, I'd really like to get Art alone for a one-on-one first. He is so manly, a virtual testosterone factory.

I met them at 4.30 in the afternoon. They had a dinner at 7.30 that evening. Anna tried to get Art away three times, worrying about the traffic, before he finally agreed. There was even a proposal to get back together after the dinner, for sex, but I declined, saying that would be too late. It was Anna's idea, really. I don't know how to take it, having a woman go so aggressively after me. It was, however, Art's animal interest in me that I found exciting. I say, animal, because that's what it felt like: I was the prey being eyed by two predators, one fiercer than the other, and I found it extremely exciting. It's a sub's dream come true, two dominants tearing me apart and having their way with me.

That didn't stop there, either. at around 9.30 that night, Art sent me a text message saying that Anna was inviting me again for sex later. I declined, being very tired already and in bed, and told him that we should set it up right. I reminded him that patience is a virtue.

For some people, yes, it's a virtue. For me, it's a means to an end. Let's whet his appetite a bit more and let's see if he's going to ask me out for a one-on-one. Anna's having her period this week so she won't be available for any fun till early next week. Plus, she's going to Singapore sometime in the near future. I'm hoping that would encourage Art to see me alone.

Nelson doesn't know that I've met Art and Anna. In fact, I think that the couple isn't as interested in Nelson as they are in me. I'm rather hesitant to have Nelson and Anna in one room. They're two very aggressive people. But I suppose Nelson will be able to rise to the challenge and charm Anna to doing what he wants her to do. He's very good at that.

The Gym

Tuesday last week, I enrolled myself in a gym. Good bargain. Great place, very clean, very professional equipment and trainers. Let's see where this goes. I really would like to lose weight (I'm 20 lbs. overweight) and tone my body. As I told Nelson, it's jsut a matter of time before I get strong enough to squat on him and fuck him the way he likes it done. The problem with me is that I tire so very easily. No stamina. That's the main reason why I'm so lazy during sex. I want to be more active. I'd like to sit on cock and make myself come again and again.

Louis

I'm meeting Louis on Thursday freo breakfast and perhaps more. He's French, in his forties, an engineer working as a consultant in a water utility. His favorite phrase: very busy.

I don't know what it is with these Europeans. They're always very busy. Renaud was like that. In his case, I know now what "very busy" meant: too busy to see me ever again. It seems that European men are wary of the Filipina getting attached to foreign men. Not that I blame them. Most Filipinas who engage in sex with foreigners do want to get hitched, for the main purpose of getting financial support for their extended families.

I guess I'll just have to set Louis straight from the start. I do, however, find it extremely insulting to be lumped together with these desperate women. I make no judgment calls here. Life is what it is. You survive in whatever means available to you. It's just that all this arrogance is making me really angry.

I'm surrounded by arrogant people, both local and foreign. And it's not just about sex, either. In the workplace, in school, in the courts -- it's everywhere.

Arrogance.

I never knew that there were so many painful ways to die quietly.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?