Thursday, September 18, 2003

 

Rainy morning with Nelson

I met Nelson this morning and we checked into a motel. I had a fantastic time. I am so gratified. How crass! Yes, I am gratified. I feel good about myself. I can even still smell him on me. But there's a nagging voice at the back of my head saying all's not well. Perhaps the guy's just worried about finances. But that's not it at all. I know. I always know. I'm afraid it's me and I'm afraid that Nelson's having second thoughts about being with me. Whatever the reason, I hope he gets over it.

We're trying to get into a couples club where people swing. They haven't responded yet. I hope they do. It would really be interesting to have several men in bed with me all at the same time. Alex himself has not responded. I want to swing with him if only to show him how well Nelson brings me to multiple orgasms. Even now, I'm still stimulated. I feel like I can still do another guy and come as much as I did earlier.

Nelson tells me that Alex is online everyday now. He usually keeps invisible on the IM. Nelson and I both think that Alex is trying to get Nelson to hail him first. That way, Alex can gain the upper hand and control the "proceedings," so to speak. Well, it ain't gonna happen. Nelson's already showed Alex earlier that proceedings are going to be controlled by Nelson and not by anybody else. Interesting development.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?