Friday, September 12, 2003

 

Nelson

As it turns out, Nelson's divorced. He received the decree from the US, where his wife is, just a few months ago. But no, it's not a romance between him and me, in any sense of the word. He wants us to continue exploring this erotic friendship, though. In fact, we've put up an account as a couple, interested in other couples, in one of those personal dating sites. Let's see where this takes us.

I've revived my own account as well, but I described my status as separated. Let's see what happens this time. No more referrals from Mara. This time, I'm really on my own. I think I know enough now to fend for myself. Exciting.

Nelson's seeing two other women, aside from me, who are both married. One of these is a long-time girlfriend. They've been seeing each other for three years. She's separated from her husband, living on her own. Nelson met the other one at about the same he met me, on that personals site as well.

This guy's actually becoming valuable to me. The other day, I was really feeling down about Mara and Renaud. I needed to talk to someone and I called up Nelson. He presented a very interesting theory about the situation: it was probably Mara who suggested to Renaud that he stop seeing me. Makes sense to me. Mara and Renaud probably promised each other to see less people and not make new contacts. So Mara suspended her account on the personals site, stopped seeing some of her dickheads, and Renaud did the same.

Nelson's theory is that Mara doesn't want competition from me. At first, I couldn't agree with this. Then again, it makes sense. I couldn't believe that Renaud wouldn't want to see me again for the reason that he enjoyed that first (and only) time so much. He even told Mara that he liked me and my body. So there. That's where it's coming from.

In any case, whatever the reason, I'm on my own now.

I sent Peter email a week ago. No response. Okay. That's it. No more of Mara's friends. I was looking for a Dom and I thought that was Alex or Peter. But instead, I found a friend. That's Nelson. That's good.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?