Monday, September 15, 2003

 

Can't get rid of this guy...

Something fantastic just happened. It seems like I'm meeting Alex again.

Nelson has a profile up in this personals site, where Mara, Alex and I have accounts as well. But Nelson's profile shows him as a woman. Last week, he received an invitation from a couple for a threesome. He forwarded the invitation to me. I almost fell off my seat when I saw who it was from.

Nelson, of course, informed Alex that he was actually a man, and the other half of a
couple. At first, I thought Nelson and I'd just go along without telling Alex who he was
dealing with. You know, pretend that I didn't know who Nelson was contemplating for a foursome. But after some thought, I decided to just call up Alex and tell him. After
conferring with Nelson who agreed that it was for the best, I dialled Alex's office number. There was no Alex working at that place but I had the correct office. So I asked for the boss, whose name, the girl on the other line told me, was Felix.

I didn't know whether I should fall off my seat in surprise that he had kept his real name from me all this time, or that his real name was so lame. (My apologies to all the Felixes out there, but this name is so not the persona that Alex put up for me.)

Nelson himself laughed when I gave him this delicious bit of information. His first
question was whether Mara knew Alex's real name. I'm sure she did from day one, and the fact that she never shared this with me shows how true a friend she really is. Maybe she's just plain insensitive. Whatever the reason, just goes to show how much of a friend I am to her.

Then again, what's in a name. After all, I am just fucking these dickheads. All in good faith. This confirms, though, my assessment of Alex/Felix as withdrawn and closed. It would, therefore, be futile and frustrating to expect him to act like a warm and caring person.

Anyway, Nelson chatted with Alex/Felix (I just have to call him Alex; that name has
appertunances, so to speak, and Felix is just one of them) on the net. It would be
interesting to see how these two dickheads (well, Nelson's not just a dickhead anymore but for lack of a better term, I'll just go with that), strong personalities and dominants in sex, handle each other.

From Nelson's account of this chat, Alex himself seemed excited about the prospect of
being in a foursome with me. Presumably. After all, I don't think he'd be excited about
Nelson. Alex asked for a couple of days to look for a partner who'd be willing to do it
with an Asian. Nelson, in top form, told him to take his time as there was no rush.

I just love this guy. He's street-smart, he's witty, he's bright, and he's great in bed. He's okay with an open relationship, ready to give me a child, and he thinks I'm lovely and attractive. Now that's the guy for me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?