Tuesday, September 23, 2003

 

Alex the New; Gianni the Romantic

Last Saturday, I met with this American guy, 41, single, marketing trade magazines, doing editing jobs, or so he says, for these magazines. His name's Alex and he looks good. Not extraordinarily handsome, but very manly. Very clean. Very well-endowed sexually. He felt good and he loves to just bury his face in pussy and ass.

He's sent me email saying he had a great time and would like to see me again before the first of next month. I guess that's when his girlfriend's coming back from someplace. I gave him my sked but he hasn't answered back. Well, he has my number. I have his, of course, but I'm not calling him up. Ball's in his court. But, gad! I wish he'd call!

He sat on my face and made me lick his balls. He didn't smell down there. No offensive or funny odors. Then he made me lick his asshole. That was the first time I did that and it was good. More of because it turned him on so much. He loves to groan and grunt in a way I find so gratifying. I could really hear his satisfaction. And I sucked on that big cock so much, I almost had lockjaw. He loved that, and the rimming while I sucked.

He is so clean.

Earlier that day, when I was talking to him on the phone, he confessed that he hadn't shaved that morning as it was Saturday. When I met him in the coffee shop, he was clean shaven. He said he had gone home to shave. It was my turn to confess that I was guilty of not shaving, myself. It took a half-second before his face broke into a grin. It was fine, he said, it wasn't a problem.

He has such a nice round body, not slim at all. Thick legs and thighs and arms and neck. I'd love to do him again and again...We made love twice.

Gianni

And then there's Gianni, 51, Italian, divorced, based in Hong Kong. He's been calling me everyday on my mobile and enjoying phone sex with me. I just whimper and talk dirty. Last night, he was so fired up, looking at the fotos I sent him through email. He's coming in on the 29th, and he says he wants to "take care" of me. He wants to rent a place where he can come home to me every month. I'm not saying no to that. My own place. I don't have to pay rent. Lover home only for a few days every month.

Gianni sounds really horny. I can't wait to try him out. He's bringing sexy lingerie for me. I can't wait to try those on.

Popular

Since I put my profile back on that personals site, I've been getting a lot of invitations from so many men. There's one big Yank based in Taiwan, ex-military, 50, with a couple of Asian girlfriends he ties up and shackles and drops candle wax on. He's sent me fotos of them with laundry clips in their nipples and pussy lips. Judging by the way these girls' pussies are so banged up, this guy is huge.

When I told him I was interested in group sex, he said he'd try and put together some of his ex-military buddies based on Okinawa. That would be interesting.

There's another Yank in Seattle, 20s, black, with a huge cock. But he's so far away. He wants me to get on a plane and fly to him. I wish it were that easy. The US Embassy here is so strict, not even the sick kids subject of medical aid from charitable institutions in the States are given visas until they're almost dead.

Things are moving pretty fast these days. I haven't seen Nelson since the last time but we talk on the phone everyday, except weekends when he's with his long time girlfriend. I miss him.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?