Saturday, August 09, 2003

 

Sweet things for breakfast

Mara introduced me to two of her Euro lovers. Alex was one of them. As cold as Alex is, Peter is quite the opposite. He's sweet and warm and playful. Maybe it's because Peter's younger? Nah.

Peter

The last time I was with Peter was months ago. I didn't know that he expected his girlfriends to call him up and ask to meet. So there I was waiting and waiting...Of course, he didn't call or email or send SMS, and of course, I thought that he didn't like me at all and didn't enjoy doing it with me. Rejection, rejection...

When I did send him an email, he responded at once. I felt so heartened and happy and good about myself -- it was pathetic, but there it is. So we agreed to meet, the exact date and place to be announced later. He was going to be traveling someplace, blah.

I remember rebuking Mara after that first meeting with Peter that she should have told me that he was the dick that wouldn't die...

And then there was Noe.

Noe's significant because of his race. I guess at this point, it must be told: I'm a Filipino woman. Now that's a mouthful. From the point of view of the sexual experience, this says a lot. The Filipino, or Pinoy, grows up in a social environment wherein sex is taboo. It's simply not discussed. And an individual's sexual experience stays hidden and largely goes unexplored. The Pinoy guy's dick gets hard, he looks around for his regular pussy, he bangs away and -- that's it. The Pinoy woman is just an object to be used for the Pinoy guy's sexual and individual gratification. That is why I make the categorical statement that Pinoy men don't know the meaning of mutual gratification in the sexual act.

Pinoy men don't know how long they engage in the act. They never had the need to find out. Sex, after all, is exclusively for their satisfaction. The woman's satisfaction is never important. Whether the woman gets an orgasm is not important. Thus, the Pinoy woman doesn't know what an orgasm is all about. She never gets to experience it. Well, maybe never is too strong a word. Perhaps the more accurate statement would be that she sees an orgasm as an incidental occurrence in the sexual act. An orgasm is never an objective, never a goal, in sex. It's always the satisfaction of the guy that's important. It's the amount of cum that comes out of the dickhead that's important.

This was me before I met Mara's Euro friends. And some Yanks, too, who I met on my own. They have

That's the general rule. There are, of course, exceptions. Very few, but there are. Noe's one of them.

Noe

Like all of the Pinoy men I've met, I met Noe on the net. (A bit of alliteration there.)

I liked his voice right from the start. Deep, husky -- very manly. And he knew what he wanted. He wasn't shy at all about sex. And I liked his looks from the start. He was very Pinoy in color: lovely brown. And he had big hands, very capable-looking hands.

Marathon

I got into the car with Noe at around 9 in the morning and we drove to this motel. At 11.45 that same morning, I got into a cab with Peter and went to this same motel. I had two dickheads fuck me that morning, and both were very satisfying and pleasurable meetings.

For a Pinoy, Noe's cock was large. It was hard and hot and long and brown and veined. He was gentle but forceful. I insist on safe sex, using condoms all the time. But Noe was forceful. He penetrated me despite my insistent pleas for him to put on a condom first. I got really excited by all this. He was a man who knew what he wanted and he was out to get it. But, after a while, he did give in and put on a condom.

Now, I'm not used to actively "directing" the play. I usually let the guys lead. But with Noe, it was different. I felt really free to ask for what I wanted, like being on top. I don't usually get on top because it tires me. But with Noe, I did and it was very satisfying. I came once, on top. It was great. He did grab me after a while and took the lead again, but wow. What a rush.

Liberation

It being the first time I was with Noe, I was tense and nervous at the start. I told Noe that I had this business meeting at 11.30 that same morning so I had to be out of there by 11 or 11.15. And I even sent Peter SMS, asking for confirmation of our 11.30 meeting. It was a tense 15 minutes, lying there on the bed with just a towel around me, waiting for Peter to confirm. Noe was busy giving me a massage, getting me to relax. I couldn't. I didn't know what to do, I was so tense.

And then the message from Peter came, confirming.

Surprisingly, that was all that I needed. Suddenly, I felt like the sexiest woman alive. I had one dickhead waiting to just fuck the daylights out of me and I had another waiting to do the exact same thing. I think that's what freed me to just ask for what I wanted from Noe. I asked to be on top and I got that; I asked to be fucked from behind and, boy, did I get that. It was a very uninhibited and lively hour.

Noe came on my tummy. Hot cum. Very hot and a lot of cum. And I mean a lot. (Almost made me want to ask him to give me a baby. But that's another story, my baby hunger.) But before he did, he ripped off the condom and penetrated me really hard and deep and just banged away. I never got to say anything. I was so excited just watching him have his way with me. Plain vanilla, yes, but wow. I must have come four times in all, a continuous stream of hot, wet, creamy cum.

I waited for Peter at a coffee shop. I felt wonderful and wondered if I looked it. I guess I didn't as the guys who passed by never gave me a second glance. It was the young, slim, petite thing at the other table that they stared at. Yeah, well...guess who's having another multiple in the next hour.

So did Peter fuck the daylights out of me? He sure did. Twice. While Noe came only once, Peter had to have another go at me. Very tiring. And he didn't use protection, either. He never did with me. I have no worries with him. I trust him completely. Insane, I know, but I do. This is only the second time I've been with Peter and the first time I've noticed how sweet he really is. He kept holding my hand in the cab, stroking it. He seemed really sincere that he felt good about being with me. He kept me in his arms while we were both regaining our strength, my head on his chest. That felt very comforting. Almost real.

(Sincerity. That's another issue I want to expound on.)

Peter just had to fuck me in the ass. It hurt like hell. That was the second time for me, the first time being with Alex. Yes, cold, distant Alex took my virgin ass. That hurt more than hell. I couldn't sit down for days. And it hurt to poo. After Peter, it hurt to pee and it hurt more to poo. At least Alex used a condom and lots of KY. Peter only had his birthday suit on and just a bit of spit.

At first, I protested against this unannounced attack on my ass. Peter showed his Dom side by shushing me like he would a child. The effect on me was immediate. I whimpered, making small protestations, my face grimacing in pain. I begged, I cried out -- to no avail. He kept shushing me sternly, pushing against my tight ass. I forced myself to relax but the pain wouldn't translate into pleasure. The only thing that kept me in the scene was Peter's reactions to my cries and pleas to stop: he was so turned on. He must have kept at it for about 15 minutes. Twice I thought I was going to pass out in pain but I managed to hang in there. My thighs were so strained, trembling under Peter's weight. Finally, he pulled out, went to wash, and came right back, praising me for being such a "good girl," and saying that he was so proud of me. I think he thought that I had given up my ass' virginity to him. My first impulse was to tell him the truth, that his friend, Alex, had already taken it 2 months earlier. But I desisted. And besides, I had no time. Before I knew it, I was on my back again, and Peter's still hard cock in my pussy. He came on my tummy.

The wrap up

All throughout the main scene (i.e., the fucking part), most of the guys really throw themselves into it without a break in, shall we say, characterization. No difficulty in staying in character. It's the transition scene into the ending (leaving the motel room and parting) that I find extremely uncomfortable.

(I should define the stages, give it structure, for easier reference and analysis.)

Peter, who is an experienced Dom, was surprisingly uncomfortable. But in the cab ride out of the motel back to where I was supposed to drop him off, he was his usual sweet self, holding my hand and stroking it, making small talk. The parting was easy and smooth. No uncomfortable hitches. No pain. I appreciated Peter for that. I couldn't help comparing him to Alex who wouldn't even show me if I pleased him or not. This is going to be a lengthy discussion, my experience with Alex. In a word, the experience with Alex is jarring. Unlike that with Noe and Peter. Noe was a smooth and easy experience. No break in character whatsoever.

Oh. And dinner. I was so determined yesterday afternoon that I was not taking rice that evening. Hah! When I got home, there was pork stew in tamarind base (sinigang), with lots of greens and squash. I couldn't help myself. I had a large serving of rice with the stew. Oh well. It wasn't the frist time I'd broken my resolve to diet. Better luck next time. But, definitely. I will have to increase my physical activity. Go back to running three times a week. That would really be great. Oh well.

Next: Sincerity; the Alex experience; what I really find insulting: a dickhead's fear of my becoming emotionally attached to him and clingy.

N.B. i really should start defining terms, like dickhead, which is not meant to be derogatory.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?