Wednesday, August 13, 2003

 

Sitcom

After Peter's sweet response, here comes Mara's Frenchie, Renaud. I sent him an apology, thus:

When I ticked off those names on my mailing list, including your own, I was not being mindful of you and your situation. I didn't realize that by including your name, I violated your privacy. It was mindless and highly irresponsible of me. It is only now that I realize the import of my actions and their possible consequences. I can only apologize and promise that it will never happen again. I can only hope that no damage to you has been done. I feel terrible for having done this to you. Rest assured that there will be no more emails from me. Again, my sincerest apologies.

This was the original, actually. I just changed the last part a bit for Peter (see below). Stiff and formal, this is me when confronted. I was so stricken with contrition, remember, that I just had to apologize to these guys. Anyway, here's Renaud's response.

Come on Emyn, don't be so dramatic...I just did not want to be contacted by Brent !

Kisses.


    From: Brent ____ 

To: Renaud

This is Brent from ___ alias p___. Pls. let me know who you are nad with pix. Thx.


If there was a God, my life would be his favorite sitcom.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?