Monday, August 25, 2003

 

Priorities

It's been some time. I've been sick. My blood pressure shot up -- due to lack of exercise, improper diet (salty, fatty foods) and the aggravation of Mara's newfound lovelife. Talk about shallow. Anyway.

I've decided on some things in my life.
   1.   Get on with law school. Finish the course. Take the bar.
2. Forget men and sex and bondage. Focus on the task at hand. --
Well, forget meeting new guys, at least. Woman can't live on brains alone.
She's gotta have dick once in a while. So I'll just maintain my existing
dickheads. Those who are worth maintaining, that is.
3. Accept the fact that I'm gonna grow old alone. That should give more
than adequate incentive to achieve a career in law.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?